IGNORED

I'm back... or, I will be back soon

t.skid

First of all, a word for the moderators: I open the topic here and not in the "off-topic forum", because I think that AA is like a city, and the Jaguar forum is my block. If you want to move the topic, do it :)

Hello to everyone!

I’m back, or, at least, I will be back soon. I have to say excuse me to all of you, for all the time I didn’t post, for the PMs not checked and not answered in the last months.

The thruth is that I had, and still have, bad days. Almost everything… I try to explain it, because I think here at AA we are friends, and I want let you know that, and also that I’m sorry.

With work, I’m in trouble: after 60 days of 'chaos', I know that at the end of this month I will be without work and with very few money. With health, nothing dangerous, but a little problem quite annoying. With love, I felt in love, but I think I will have few chances with her….

Ok, in few words maybe all seems less heavy than it appears to me. But that is why I didn’t post in the last weeks: not because I forget AA, but because I didn’t had time, and will, to check the mail, and to surf the ‘net.

BTW, if someone is not interested in this, sorry for the time I grab you with the post!

Ending, I have to say thanks to all, with a ‘special thank you’ to Foxy C. and Saturn.

I hope to fix my trouble soon, and be back "full-time" in the Forum. And back to Atari stuffs; in these days, I have no time, and no cash for it…

I miss all you a lot :)

hope it gets better-

no kidding man, i feel what you are saying

it really does seem to hit the fan at times,

I know I don't have a clue

where you are at,

but I am pretty sure I've been some place similar.

---

Sometimes life seems like its just a really jacked up game, and everyway you try to move, nothing good comes out of it, and nothing good seems to happen,

then, you realize that the game requires the paddle controllers and not the joystick you've been trying to use, and for a moment life makes sense again, until you are defeated by unbeatable Atari AI.----

I hope this was funny and perhaps true.

HEY! Nice to see that PM was finally received! :D It's been sitting in my outbox since June. ;)

I hope your affairs change to your satisfaction and you're able to come back soon. You're missed by a lot of people. Good luck and it's great to hear from you. :D :D

Saturn

• 2 months later...
Welcome Back, Tony!!!  Hope all is well with ya.

And now that you're back, remember this one word: PAINTER !!!!  You gotta check it out!

Mendon

Thanks Mendon. And, yes, I noticed the release of Painter! From reviews, it seems a very good game, and is at a good price also. I promise to order it soon!! :D