IGNORED

Sinden light gun

scotty

So mine will FINALLY be coming in a few weeks.  I ordered the recoil version on January 11th of this year, and it is getting close to my order number.   I have seen all the reviews on Youtube of the production model, and I am super excited.   Has anyone tried it with the ActionMax games in Singe 2?   I have a real Action Max with all the VHS tapes except one, and want to play it on my computer.   Singe version works great with a mouse, but I am sure it is even better with a light gun.  Can not wait to play Mad Dog McCree and the rest of the other American Laser Games.

So mine will FINALLY be coming in a few weeks.  I ordered the recoil version on January 11th of this year, and it is getting close to my order number.   I have seen all the reviews on Youtube of the production model, and I am super excited.   Has anyone tried it with the ActionMax games in Singe 2?   I have a real Action Max with all the VHS tapes except one, and want to play it on my computer.   Singe version works great with a mouse, but I am sure it is even better with a light gun.  Can not wait to play Mad Dog McCree and the rest of the other American Laser Games.

Hey thanks for posting this I had no idea about singe and now I'm getting it all set up here so I will test it with my light gun in the next day or so as I have time mine doesn't have recoil but it should work the same

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, arcadeshopper said:

Hey thanks for posting this I had no idea about singe and now I'm getting it all set up here so I will test it with my light gun in the next day or so as I have time mine doesn't have recoil but it should work the same

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

My pleasure.   There is Singe and Singe two.   Get each has games the other doesn't.   Enjoy!!

• Like 1