IGNORED

WTB TI99/4A CF7+ OR Console with Extended Basic

stevelanc

Folks 

I own a 32k 99/4A.

I am looking for either a CF7+ to use with this machine or WTB a second 99/4A with EB then will purchase a NanoPEB.

Please bear in mind I live in the UK, so need to think about import duty and shipping costs. Just the computer itself with the cartridge will suffice, no leads or power supply needed as long it has the silver case.

Will pay by PayPal.

If you can help please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Steve 

Folks 

I own a 32k 99/4A.

I am looking for either a CF7+ to use with this machine or WTB a second 99/4A with EB then will purchase a NanoPEB.

Please bear in mind I live in the UK, so need to think about import duty and shipping costs. Just the computer itself with the cartridge will suffice, no leads or power supply needed as long it has the silver case.

Will pay by PayPal.

If you can help please feel free to PM me.

Thanks
Steve 

Unless you've installed 32k in your ti with a soldering iron.. you don't have a 32k ti..

The ti comes with 16k of VDP ram and there's a 32k ram expansion that is both sidecar and expansion box format.. the cf7 also provides the expansion memory. You can't have 2 sources of 32k expansion ram on one machine.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk