IGNORED

Need quick answer

Nall3k

Looks a bargain.. shame it doesn't say if it works or not, but for $52 I am tempted myself :)

4 minutes left. :)

Always be suspicious when they photo shows a complete system all connected together with all the proper wires and connections and a cart inserted in the slot and it says: "Never tried it out. Don't know if it works or not." Chances are, they are not telling the truth. They DID try it out, and they DO know if it works.

Yeah, I gotta go with T-Bird on this one. I have to question if the pic is actually the item being sold. Didja notice the "Iron Soldier" overlay on the controller? (At least, with my crappy video card, that is what it looks like to me.) Since that wasn't the game being sold with the system...

Also, the "spliced" cord.. can be replaced, sure, but... If I were you, I wouldn't lose sleep over this "lost" purchase.

If you watch eBay enough, and do a sweep of the vendors where you can purchase new and refurbed CD systems, you'll know if a deal is good.

I've heard (here on this forum, actually) of CD drives going bad after repeated use. Perhaps a new one would be your best bet.

Tryin' ta help... :D

I was a bit skeptical of the pic, but the seller does have a 300+ rating. Perhaps the system was separated from the other games? or perhaps like a jag I have the overlay was on the Joypad and the seller didn't take it off.

Could be the spliced cable was the video cable so the guy didn't try it fully out, or PSU..

did seem a bit too good to be true tho.. but then some people don't know what they are selling. He may have tried it and got a red screen :)

I was a bit skeptical of the pic, but the seller does have a 300+ rating.  Perhaps the system was separated from the other games?  or perhaps like a jag I have the overlay was on the Joypad and the seller didn't take it off.

Could be the spliced cable was the video cable so the guy didn't try it fully out, or PSU..

did seem a bit too good to be true tho.. but then some people don't know what they are selling.  He may have tried it and got a red screen :)

You can't really give a guy a negative feedback if he says "AS IS" and "Never Tried it out" in his ads and you still purchase his items and they don't work. He could easily come back and flame you with a negative in retaliation.

You can't really give a guy a negative feedback if he says "AS IS" and "Never Tried it out" in his ads and you still purchase his items and they don't work. He could easily come back and flame you with a negative in retaliation.

Indeed, but I would think someone with such a high rating is above selling dodgy items in that manner, you could always leave a neutral comment or just no comment at all.