IGNORED

Climber 5 update?

MegaManFan

• 2 weeks later...
I'd fly out to his house and babysit the wee one if it freed him up enough time to finish it by Xmas. :D

:lol: Careful Steve, you don't know what you're saying. There are 3 little Debros to babysit. Once you start you're not going to want to stop. They are just that fun.

Here's the latest news...

I've got the algorithm for the falling objects written down. Now I need to plug it in and cross my fingers that it works the first time.

I also have the code in to award the player for picking up the AA logo. I want to play with it a little more though.

What it boils down to is I have ~189 bytes left in the 4K ROM space I gave myself. These aren't contiguous bytes either so I might be a little limited to what can go in. This holiday weekend I'll be looking into plugging in my code, testing, moving data around to try to get some contiguous free ROM space, and optimizing. Along with that I'll be Christmas shopping, eating, and spending time with my family so I might not have a lot of time to devote to Climber but I will spend time on it. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll have another working binary for testing by Monday.

• 2 weeks later...