IGNORED

Lee Smith’s MiSTer keyboard case build

gamer-stu

I just wrapped up the 3D printing and assembly. I love this case, and the STL’s are a steal at the current price. Thank you Lee for this design! As you can see I closely modeled the color scheme of the original design, mostly because I found the black, gray, orange keyboard on sale. It evokes the Falcon030 imho. D1A3457B-28B6-4896-B3AD-49CDB5E06D02.thumb.jpeg.38fd68587240d8d3910801eaecdf5747.jpeg8B86026E-2D86-461B-A51B-E8211489077F.thumb.jpeg.962f3ef635a72ef725a7fb884f895109.jpeg

• Like 1

I missed that in his videos, when I saw his recent Acid 800xl repair.   It is a nice looking case and would have saved me a lot of work.  He put some real time into creating that case.  Not sure why I hadn't been able to find more on these types of projects until I started working on making a wedge type case of my own.  Granted this is the Mister version, but he made it for a Pi too.   It is certainly a great deal at $3 and a lot more detail and style than I will ever get into with mine. 

Aren't you supposed to post links to where to purchase the files?  Just wondering as I had to do a couple not too difficult searches to find where they could be purchased.  I went to his Youtube channel, then from there found the video on the case, and from there found the link in the description.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Markeno said:

I missed that in his videos, when I saw his recent Acid 800xl repair.   It is a nice looking case and would have saved me a lot of work.  He put some real time into creating that case.  Not sure why I hadn't been able to find more on these types of projects until I started working on making a wedge type case of my own.  Granted this is the Mister version, but he made it for a Pi too.   It is certainly a great deal at $3 and a lot more detail and style than I will ever get into with mine. 

Aren't you supposed to post links to where to purchase the files?  Just wondering as I had to do a couple not too difficult searches to find where they could be purchased.  I went to his Youtube channel, then from there found the video on the case, and from there found the link in the description.

Oops, I thought I had. Here is the official link to purchase the files: https://www.threeding.com/3d-printing-models/mister-retro-wedge-case-hex-base

Here is a great video on the subject:

• Like 1