IGNORED

This is why I’m bummed…

Silver Back

This is why I’m bummed on missing out on rikki and vikki for the 7800. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Atari-7800-Rikki-Vikki-Homebrew-Game-EXTREMELY-RARE-Please-Read-/275024084640?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

btw I’m not saying their wrong for asking for so much. They were on top of it and it’s their right to ask whatever they want. It just bums me that it’s out of my budget 

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Silver Back said:

This is why I’m bummed on missing out on rikki and vikki for the 7800. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Atari-7800-Rikki-Vikki-Homebrew-Game-EXTREMELY-RARE-Please-Read-/275024084640?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

btw I’m not saying their wrong for asking for so much. They were on top of it and it’s their right to ask whatever they want. It just bums me that it’s out of my budget 

I saw that.  Not sure what makes it worth so much with the number of copies that sold.  I know it’s sought after, but it seems like 550 copies would not make it in that short supply.  

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

I saw that.  Not sure what makes it worth so much with the number of copies that sold.  I know it’s sought after, but it seems like 550 copies would not make it in that short supply.  

I think very few of those 550 cart owners are willing to give it up, and it is arguably the most impressive game for the system. When “rare game” meets “great game” is when craziness really ensues. But these prices are crazy even for 2021. Surely there can’t be THAT many 7800 fans with thousands of dollars to blow on a single game…

• Like 2