IGNORED

Deal -- $26.99 for many 1st Party Nintendo Titles at Gamestop (Valid for DIGITAL, New, and Used!)

DavidD

This is odd and I'm not sure if it's intentional or a glitch...

Gamestop has various first party Nintendo titles on sale for $26.99 -- in any condition, including digital.

When redeemed on the Switch, most of these titles will give you $3.00 back in eShop credit.  Also, some states (California) charge no tax on digital sales.

Other deals on digital/new

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DavidD said:

This is odd and I'm not sure if it's intentional or a glitch...

Gamestop has various first party Nintendo titles on sale for $26.99 -- in any condition, including digital.

When redeemed on the Switch, most of these titles will give you $3.00 back in eShop credit.  Also, some states (California) charge no tax on digital sales.

That's no glitch.  I'm looking the site over, them like various others from the hell of last year have started the black friday sales as black friday, a friday early.  Those prices are real to get as much as they can squeeze out of people before more money gets spread thin next weekend.  Kind of tempted a little, never was quite sure about that Kirby game.  Kind of curious to dig deeper on the Switch (and if existing still there on site, 3DS side) to see what's sliced up.

1 hour ago, digdugnate said:

If you like turn-based strategy games with a healthy JRPG story addition, you can't go wrong with Fire Emblem.  It's a fantastic game.

I played the GBA ome recently. It's interesting how I like RPGs but SRPGs isn't on my favorite list. The original Advance Wars is probably my favorite SRPG.

I got Kirby because the wife will play that. I might get BotW too.

• Like 1

Strangely enough I think they RAISED them for Black Friday, hah...some discount. :)  When that was listed they did show at that price.

I was in a store of theirs the other day, they had some other games with pretty good cuts to them too, and seemed to distinguish it with a blue vs white sticker they use.  Tony Hawk was 50% off at $20, and Cruis'n Blast was $25 vs $40.  I would have grabbed them but now it's where it's unsafe to buy things that may end up a gift in a few weeks so I didn't risk it. ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

Strangely enough I think they RAISED them for Black Friday, hah...some discount. :)  When that was listed they did show at that price.

Yep -- they had them all at that price, then raised the prices to 39.99 for Friday.

I believe some of the used cartridges were still being sold for $26.99 in store, but...