IGNORED

Pinned Topics update

Draxxon

How would I go about requesting older pinned topics be removed and new ones be pinned for a section?
AtGames Flashback and Portable Consoles - AtariAge Forums 

In the AtGames Flashbacks and Portables section, I feel like We should definitely keep the "Atari Flashback Portable!", "AFBP FAQ and Compatibility list" and the "AFB2/2+ Instructions, Mod links, FAQ & FB2P" sections all pinned.

I think we should unpin the "AtGames 2019 speculation thread" and the "AFB9 firmware for adding games to SD Card" as they are outdated.

I propose to replace them and pin the "Atari Flashback Nexus (Community Build)" thread as it covers both the AFB9 and AFBX (as they are basically the same thing) and the "Legends Flashback Ultimate (Community Build)" thread. They are both up to date and have constant activity. I would also like to create an AFB8Gold thread as well. This way, all the mod-able flashbacks are covered. There is a lot of info for these units spread all over the forum and it would be nice to have one common place to post info at to make it all less confusing for people.

Please and Thank You. If this isn't allowed or the wrong way to go about it, just let me know.

Edited by Draxxon

LOL. I guess I'm the only one who thinks it's a good idea. 

You know, for any potential new members looking for info on Flashbacks, the section seems outdated. I hate to think they would head off to reddit instead... because it just leads to here. Ha ha.

Edited by Draxxon