IGNORED

dre407 fake xonox carts

bah

2 months back I asked dre407 about his listings for Xonox carts and told him the labels and shells are wrong and his listing them as original was wrong.  He retorted fairly nastily and told me his carts are original and to go away.  I was curious today and clicked on his listing.  At first I was sort of impressed he changed his listing to at least admit the shells and labels are wrong, but he also called me out by user name on ebay to go away.  What a turd and his copies are poor at best.  Beware. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124932605747?hash=item1d16904733:g:5XsAAOSwLu5hWmlY

Edited by bah
add listing url
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, bah said:

2 months back I asked dre407 about his listings for Xonox carts and told him the labels and shells are wrong and his listing them as original was wrong.  He retorted fairly nastily and told me his carts are original and to go away.  I was curious today and clicked on his listing.  At first I was sort of impressed he changed his listing to at least admit the shells and labels are wrong, but he also called me out by user name on ebay to go away.  What a turd and his copies are poor at best.  Beware. 

This guy has been pushing fake carts and even fake instruction manuals for rare games for years.  Just shows eBay doesn’t care.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bah said:

I know this seller is a jerk and the cart is fake but I sent him a message anyway asking him to take a picture of the game board end so I could see if it is Xonox or an aftermarket/Atari board.  He has blocked me.  Guess that's my answer.

How can you tell that you are blocked? It won't let you ask questions?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2021 at 11:55 PM, bah said:

I'm pretty sure eBay would have a problem with him having your user name in his ad.

I would report that.

• Like 1