IGNORED

MadLibAtari: looking for more stories

Hi!  My MadLib software wasn't a hit, but I received some downloads of it.  Is anybody here a good writer?  I am looking for some more stories to add to my MadLib software.  I prefer Sci-Fi and Fantasy but want other genres, too.  It has to be family-oriented.  I also want to add them to other versions of my MadLib software.  Thank you for listening.

what madlib software? You don't have it in your signature or messages, the programming forum is not where to promote your creations, it's where to help others and to get help with your creations. When you are done and it's ready for the masses you go to the Atari 8-bit Computers forum itself and let the masses have at it. You will get people downloading, talking, praising, critiquing, and all that fun stuff. You can then improve on that feedback or if you like what you've done and don't want to change it, thank folks politely and leave things as they are.

So add links to your sites and creations in your signature, and post in the Atari 8-bit Computers forum... get a conversation going to promote your thing. Your not going to get that done in the programming forum

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mrshoujo said:

I wrote a set of MadLib type programs for a college Techniques of Writing class presentation back in the late 1980s.  I recorded It on video, too. It was fun.

would be cool to see the videos and have the old code dug, re-entered, or recreated... this is the fun of our group of Atarians

• Like 1