IGNORED

CIB INTV with extras wanted!

Cmart suggested I cross-post, so mods, if this should be elsewhere, I've got a post in Wanted so feel free to delete, no hard feelings!

So, a good friend was discussing the best Christmas gift he'd ever gotten, and much to my surprise he said....the good ol' INTV!

No hello kitty bikes or crack pipes here, but I'd love to get him a nice, fresh CIB system (and a flash cart but that is a separate thing!). Maybe a handful of CIB commons too, to help that nostalgia kick.  Warning for purists, I'll want to get the console A/V modded to ensure he can use it right out the box. (That doesn't need to be included in step one, just saying that will be step two.)

If anyone has a nice, good looking, working CIB INTV, or even a good loose unit and a nice box to pair it with, I'd love to surprise him with a gift sometime in the coming months. I'm not in a rush to make it a XMas (late) gift, but the sooner I get my mitts on the stuff the sooner I can mod it and then get it prepped.

Y'all know I have $ will spend :D and of course I'm not looking for anything at an unfair discount or on the cheap (aka said hello kitty bike).  I'm playing Astrosmash on my system right now as well so don't worry, it's not a secret way for me to get one for myself. :D

• Like 1