IGNORED

BattleSphere is Actually Fun

cubanismo

You didn't mention originally that it's a reproduction - I've seen repros on etsy for substantially less than $99, but an authentic original can go for a lot more.

I think it's very good for what it is (Star Raiders on steroids), and worth the same as the other 'top shelf' games for the Jaguar.  I couldn't recommend spending several hundred as the auctions sometimes go to.

• Like 2

Yeah sorry I wasnt well informed outside of second opinion games review. I didn't realize reproductions we're out there although I should've. And as I said his listing said repro and the description said this is not the big money version this is the gold version so I thought the gold was just considered a reproduction.  I didn't think that it was a repro of the second run version. 

If I had noticed that it was a repro I might've put some more thought into it and saved the cash for maybe a jaguar multicart.  I've bought reproduction carts before but usually for 10 or 15 bucks. I feel like a bit of a sucker but I'll own it whatever. Lesson learned the hard way yet again. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Several hundreds? How about 100 x 26 = 2600 euro for a mint gold edition.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/384642047197?hash=item598e73dcdd:g:tToAAOSw01thy7Wd

Well, that's a Buy It Now - that no one has bought. 

If you look at completed auctions, a mint BSG might go for several hundred dollars, but nothing like 2600 euro.  

That seller is dreaming.

16 hours ago, ls650 said:

Well, that's a Buy It Now - that no one has bought. 

If you look at completed auctions, a mint BSG might go for several hundred dollars, but nothing like 2600 euro.  

That seller is dreaming.

Haha, that is my point there is no alternative than this one, when you wrote about it… ha ha, tell me next time it is out for auction, since there has happened much last year when it comes JUST how much you need to pay for a system exclusive RARE game! Well, time Will tell both you and me. Actually, I dubt it WILL bounce on auctions from now on, people watch these dream demanded prices, sorry maan. Why auction it? I Might be wrong, been before but This time I think I am right. Time Will tell, the future prices… sure. And I get your point too.

Edited by Atlantis