IGNORED

Aquarius User Magazine

2 hours ago, sixersfan105 said:

Looks like Martin has scans of Issue #1 on his website here. How many issues of that magazine exist? I noticed where Issue #1 was already post-Mattel, so I wouldn't have expected it to last much longer than an issue or two?

Thanks, but I’ve already got Issue 1 physically. Still good to see though.

If I remember correctly, there’s 6 (?) issues? Not much information on them, really.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been interested in the whole set, as they covered some really obscure topics including articles on assembly programming. RMC "The Cave" on YouTube has at least the second issue as well but alas never scanned them (I even asked about it but didn't get a response). There are quite a few international non-English newsletters as well but few have ever been scanned to any legible capacity. At one point I was sent a full boxed Aquarius set from an estate sale and the mail-in coupon for the newsletter was cut-out, so I'm betting the original owner of that still had the pile too but perhaps they got tossed or donated to some thrift store, unknowingly.

Edit: The original issue 1 scan floating around by Martin is only like 72-96 DPI and impossible to make out any of the code snippets. Sometimes I think scans are taken for granted, like the amazing job @ballyalley has done to digitize essentially every single printed newsletter and item for Bally at 300-600 DPI.

gjiHIQL.png

Edited by MattPilz
  • Like 1