IGNORED

Jag base units

Saturn

EDIT:  ;)  

What's the best place to buy new base units from? I need to get a few but don't want to pay outrageous prices for them.

Thanks for any help. :D

What do you need 'em for? When you say you need a "few", is this for something like a tradeshow or party or demo or usergroup or something? If it's only a temporary thing, I could loan you some, as I have a ton of them.

I have a ton of them.

Yeah, I saw your network pic. :o

Actually, I need them for keeps. I've got five right now and two of the three I got through ebay have malfunctioned in one way or another. I'd like to find several new units to keep stored away for use in the future. (don't think this system will ever run its course and stop being used near daily)

I've one system on it's way back from the UK after being BJL modified and I probably won't use it for general gaming anymore. So, that leaves me with two useable units and I've got four copies of BattleSphere and a fourth copy of Aircars on its way so I'm looking to add a couple more to the network. (I have some nieces and nephews that get a kick out of the multi player setups)

I'll probably end up collecting them one by one over time. 8)

Thanks for the loan offer, though.

Some Jag base unit retailers:

Songbird

16/32 Systems Mmm, Japanese Jaguar *drool*

Best Electronics

B&C

Telegames USA :lolblue: Yeah right. The price for a base unit looks innocent enough, but living in the same state I get to pay that ridiculous sales tax. Should come with a free jar of Vaseline.

Telegames UK These jokers wanted to sell me a sealed Braindead 13 for $121.00 :lolblue:

That's all the actual retailers I know of. This guy on ebay claims to have brand new- unused base units for $49.99. I've seen the reserve met at $40.00 before, but his shipping rape... err rate, more than makes up for it.

Anyone hear anything more about the supposed place in Germany that had a wharehouse of Jags they were going to get rid of?  :|

Hmm, I haven't heard anything about that. :? The only Atari related discoveries I remember hearing about were a crapload of Aircars being found last summer in the UK. That would explain the sudden abundance of them on ebay last year but nothing about Jags in Germany.

Have any more details?

Anyone hear anything more about the supposed place in Germany that had a wharehouse of Jags they were going to get rid of?  :|

Hmm, I haven't heard anything about that. :? The only Atari related discoveries I remember hearing about were a crapload of Aircars being found last summer in the UK. That would explain the sudden abundance of them on ebay last year but nothing about Jags in Germany.

Have any more details?

What exactly does "found" mean?