IGNORED

Too much time on my hands?

Krytol

No...the video is still not working.  Maybe you shouldn't have poured that cup of washing liquid into it?
The instruction booklet says right here..."Insure the unit is clean and free from dust."
Right, but it doesn't say to make sure that it is full of washing up liquid.
It doesn't say to make sure that it isn't full of washing up liquid!

No, not really; been working quite a bit lately, but I've been meaning to put this together for over a year:

NES Cleaning Kit

I get sick of getting up and trying to find Q-Tips and rubbing alcohol once I sit down and get comfy with my NES and Dr. Mario... and get the blinking screen.

Very clever, Krytol!

I just bought a bottle of isoproyl alcohol and some cotton swabs. I have to clean every game at least twice before it can be played. It's worth the effort though.

:lol:

This is AWESOME. Nice work on the labels!

I have a standard practice for all incoming games that I add to my collection that before they are played they get the rubbing alcohol treatment. I have one of my ubiquitous Sterilite boxes with swabs, alcohol, a cleaning cloth, and the dreaded "OOPS!" toxic chemical cleaning solution stored on my special video game work desk, but now I wish I had thought of something like what you've got! :)

No...the video is still not working.  Maybe you shouldn't have poured that cup of washing liquid into it?
The instruction booklet says right here..."Insure the unit is clean and free from dust."
Right, but it doesn't say to make sure that it is full of washing up liquid.
It doesn't say to make sure that it isn't full of washing up liquid!

Hey, I thought I was the only "Young Ones" fan here. :) Great show.