IGNORED

And label variations?

DNAWilly

Sory if this is a stupid question - I have been "gathering" carts for years, but never really "colelcting them", payign attention to variations and conditions and whatnot.

I have two copies of the Atari picture label Missile Command cart. One of them has the standard, all-caps end label like all my other Atari picture label carts. The other one has an end label which is in all lower case. The font looks the same as the end label for the text label carts, but without the silver border. This is the only cartridge i have that has this lower case end label. Is this a very common variation, and what other carts had this kind of label? I just noticed it the other night, and was a little surprised it had escaped my notice for so long.

Hey there,

You can find most known minor label variations on the list linked below:

http://www.atariage.com/2600/archives/labe...variations.html

Atariage does not list every variation because the rarity guide would become bogged down and very difficult to sift through. These minor variations are not uncommon and do not effect the rarity of a given title except in the cases where the label variation is specifically listed in the rarity guide.