IGNORED

Alien Brigade?

ApolloBoy

Alien Brigade is one of the hardest to find games for the 7800.  It took me forever to find it.

I just sold a boxed one on ebay for $52. I was very surprised I got that much for it. I was lucky to snag a few of them using BIN.

So you were the one who sold that Alien Brigade, huh? When I saw the price on that I was like, "No way! It's a rarity 2!"

Yeap...Alien Brigade is one of the last great expensive 7800 games I am gonna need as well.

Actually Alien Brigade comes up pretty often on ebay at the rate of about 1 or 2 every few months. They are almost always loose, and I am actually shocked that the last boxed one only went for $52. Because I have seen a loose one in the past fetch upwards of $70. I also find it very difficult to believe that a rarity 2 game gets over $40 on the average loose or not.

One of these days I may actually hope to find an Alien Brigade, in the meantime I am doing as you and always have an eye on Ebay at the ready...hehe

Good deals can still be found. Afterall, I did find a CIB Planet Smashers is a comic and game store in a small town 30 min north of me. That Planet Smashers set me back...$2.50. I might actually run into an Alien Brigade in the same manner one of these days.

:)