IGNORED

Philips CD-I issue

bwestdpm

Cdi question

so I bought one from the netherlands

Im

in the US and using a plug adapter

works great

but after every time I end a game and it goes back to the main cdi menu the screen is black

I have to switch of my tv source of “video” and click on say Tv mode or hdmi mode then when I click back to video the main screen is on fine and can load another game and play it and when done same thing

any ideas??

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Well i got the same problem too,everytime when i click on quit game to get out of the arcade classics, i always end up with a black screen thus forcing me to hit power off and on again,also my stupid bravia tv doesn’t always show an image during startup thus forcing me to unplug and then replug in the composite video cable (this happen so often with every classic game system, aaarrrggg)

but that not the only thing,once i bought my philips CDI and wanted to test it out i did got no picture ,i first tout that it had to do with the dying battery BUT as it later turns out, the composite video cable was broken inside so i replaced that with another one and so i funally did got i picture (i highly recomment using different composite video cables just in case before coming with false conclusions to the seller in that the CDI doesn’t work) and so i am very happy with my CDI along with those cool nintendo games for it as well as owning the game arcade classic,i highly recomment those games for nintendo fans😁

D03AF338-3443-44D7-8B35-479E2D23ACDD.jpeg

080A77EC-4A16-46ED-BCE9-EC1F1D7A4263.jpeg