IGNORED

Atari logo....

AtariMomma

I just found this site today. Reading some of your posts took me back to some happy times when our sons were Atari addicts. :-)

The reason I found this site is that I'm looking for a good image of the Atari logo. I seem to recall that there was a rainbow colored logo. I'm planning to digitize it and embroider it on T shirts for Christmas. I think I will also direct them to this site.

Oops!! Maybe they are already members and now they know what their Christmas presents will be :P

Welcome to the site! AA is a great place. And you don't have to lurk, we love to sit around and relive the good old days, as well as talk about all the cool new stuff going on with the BEST gaming system ever! :) :)

I hope you'll find everyone to be fair and friendly!

Stan :) :) :)

I hope the shirts turn out good. Each year I try to think of a 'theme' present and give it to each of the boys--kind of like when they were kids. They indulge in me and play and fight over it. :D

I ran across some of their old Atari magazines and hoping to find a couple 2600's and a few of the games to go along with the shirts.

You all are making this venture lots of fun!

Thanks for all the help.

Linda