IGNORED

KOF XV - Who's Joining the Fight?

LIME LYSTA

16 hours ago, glazball said:

I'll be there!  Installing it tonight after I get home from work, but I'll need a few days of practice and internalization before I'm brave enough to venture online.

Let me know when you get it. I've played over 4 hours (3 with friends). Not just saying this, legit the most fun I've had with a fighting game in well over a decade, and the most fun I've had with an SNK fighting game since the Neo Geo MVS days. The amount of polish, soul, life and love put into this iteration doesn't even feel like the same SNK we've been tolerating for the last two decades with aggravatingly terrible games like Heroines or Maximum Impact for example. 

If this was done by an entirely new team of fans of the IP, I honestly wouldn't be surprised. It's like a blood transfusion into a dying patient. This genuinely has me wearing my SNK fanboy badge again with pride. The amount of screaming, laughing and jeering done tonight over comms hasn't been matched since the arcade era. That's saying SO much.

Literally made me feel like a kid again. If you ever want to play, hit me up in DMs for Steam invite sometime. To anyone else reading this, this makes SFV, Soul Calibur VI and Virtua Fighter V look like lazy hack jobs by comparison (and in comparison to SFV's DLC crap downright highway robbery), please consider supporting this gem of a title.

Edited by LIME LYSTA