IGNORED

Is it right to play with RARE equipment?

A2600

I'm confused,

When you say "and I am currently playing with it as a piano" Are you playing with yourself? :?

And if so...How does "it" make noise like a piano?? And what does "RARE Music Synth for the Intellivision II" Have to do with it??

BTW: You'll go blind :P

I'm confused,  

When you say "and I am currently playing with it as a piano" Are you playing with yourself?  :?  

And if so...How does "it" make noise like a piano?? And what does "RARE Music Synth for the Intellivision II" Have to do with it??

BTW: You'll go blind  :P

1. I use it to practice for my high school piano class

2. It sounds electronic! not piano-like!!

3. That The music synth is a piano for the intellivision II and its supposed to be rare and Im using it as a piano

If you don't use it, you'll become one of those losers who just hoards stuff in order to work up the value of their collection. You don't want to be one of those people, do you? You'd have to become all anal retentive and store your stuff in dry places and stick those anti-dessicants around all your equipment and always worry about people breathing on it and possibly ruining it.

Have fun with your stuff. That's what it was meant for.

--Zero

If you don't use it, you'll become one of those losers who just hoards stuff in order to work up the value of their collection. You don't want to be one of those people, do you? You'd have to become all anal retentive and store your stuff in dry places and stick those anti-dessicants around all your equipment and always worry about people breathing on it and possibly ruining it.

Have fun with your stuff. That's what it was meant for.

--Zero

Thats the best thing I have heard all night!

"Have fun with your stuff. That's what it was meant for."

I have the RARE Music Synth for the Intellivision II and I am currently playing with it as a piano...

Its that bad? or what?

It's only bad if you think it's bad.

Ummm. no, wait a sec...

It's not bad at all -- it would be worse if you kept it in mothballs like some troll waiting for it to be REALLY valuable "someday" - ick!

Play with the toys, play with the toys!!!

I absolutely WANT to play every piece of classic gaming whatsit and gamesit that I buy; and if for some reason I +can't+ play it then it frustrates me until I go out and buy something I +can+ play it with. That's what this stuff was meant for after all! It'll idle when you're not using it but you should at least mess around with it when you buy it and periodically whenever the mood strikes. :D

This reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld where the lady that Seinfeld was dating had a lot of classic toys and Seinfeld wanted to play with the GI Joe doll but she would not allow him to play with the toys since they were valuable collector's items.

I say have at it and enjoy :)

This reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld where the lady that Seinfeld was dating had a lot of classic toys and Seinfeld wanted to play with the GI Joe doll  but she would not allow him to play with the toys since they were valuable collector's items.

I remember :D

He was kissing her and reaching over to the shelf! :lolblue:

This reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld where the lady that Seinfeld was dating had a lot of classic toys and Seinfeld wanted to play with the GI Joe doll  but she would not allow him to play with the toys since they were valuable collector's items.

Didn't he slip her a mickey and invite george over to play with him? That is one of the classics :D