IGNORED

Clayfighter

figgler

Call me crazy, but I always liked Clayfighter on the SNES. I recently came across C2 Judgment Clay and grabbed it for 7 bucks, and it's more of the same gooey ass kickin fun. If you enjoy Clayfighter on any level, it's pretty much a lock that you dig C2 also.

Research indicates that A LOT of people hate this series. Why oh why? There has to be more Clay fans here at AA! Back me up guys

Wow, I had no idea they even made this game for the Genesis... I can totally believe what you say about the colors though. The bright, cartoony graphics were one of the better parts of this game... and the Genesis doesn't have a good track record when it comes to bright and colorful stuff...

--Zero

It's true about the ol Genny. I can't think about a single game that is better on the Genesis than the SNES.

Clayfighter is definitely a game that thrives on graphics and Genesis can't cut it unfortunately.

As stated, I really enjoy Clayfighter but on Gen, I don't think I could take it at all.

It's true about the ol Genny.  I can't think about a single game that is better on the Genesis than the SNES.

Sports games for sure... not sure why, but the SNES just wasn't as good at them. Also any game that needed a lot of speed (like Sonic) was usually better on the Genesis (must have been the Blast Processing ;) ). And of course, there's blood in Genesis Mortal Kombat.

Lack of colors was usually the kicker though.

--Zero

Wow, I had no idea they even made this game for the Genesis... I can totally believe what you say about the colors though. The bright, cartoony graphics were one of the better parts of this game... and the Genesis doesn't have a good track record when it comes to bright and colorful stuff...

--Zero

um Sonic? :roll:

It's true about the ol Genny.  I can't think about a single game that is better on the Genesis than the SNES.  

Clayfighter is definitely a game that thrives on graphics and Genesis can't cut it unfortunately.  

As stated, I really enjoy Clayfighter but on Gen, I don't think I could take it at all.

the genesis had a faster processor, but a smaller color pallete than the SNES

most SNES action games had serious slowdown problems, so if youre a modern gamer that prefers eye candy over gameplay, then i can see where one would get an opinion like that