IGNORED

Intelligentvision presents: Anthology

Rev

Question: Has anyone beaten the MCP and if so please post a screen pic here so we can see what happens.... Thx.... 

I have played probably 25 times and have come close a few times, but as it stands the MCP is still undefeated vs me.... :( 

Yes on the SLOWEST level.... 🤦‍♂️

On 6/4/2023 at 12:02 AM, Rickster8 said:

Question: Has anyone beaten the MCP and if so please post a screen pic here so we can see what happens.... Thx.... 

I have played probably 25 times and have come close a few times, but as it stands the MCP is still undefeated vs me.... :( 

Yes on the SLOWEST level.... 🤦‍♂️

Sooooooooooooooooo nobody has beaten it? 🤷‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most orders for Tron Anthology has shipped.  Of yours hasnt it will very soon. 

Also, dont pay ebay reseller prices!   We cant control if someone decides to sell their copy. But we are making more available for purchase this week. 

Then after this sales period Tron Anthology will actually be discontinued and work moved on to other games.   Thanks for supporting Intelligentvisions release! 

Dont get caught with your pants down! 

8D07B293-39A2-4994-85F3-1F5C7D37B5CA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

I still have problems with the store, none of my cards (Mastercard and Visa) are accepted (error message "This card is invalid. Please use another payment method or try again."). So my only options are buying Tron from eBay or not buy it at all and if eBay prices are that high I'll follow the 2nd.

15 hours ago, MonsterSky said:

I still have problems with the store, none of my cards (Mastercard and Visa) are accepted (error message "This card is invalid. Please use another payment method or try again."). So my only options are buying Tron from eBay or not buy it at all and if eBay prices are that high I'll follow the 2nd.

If you want I can buy one for you.

The Community always helps its members!…

PM if you want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Damn-it!!!!  Canada Post charged me $15 duty on this.  The prices I will pay for tasteful nudes is getting out of control.  I need a new hobby.

Are you sure they are 'tasteful'? What's your proof..... :P 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...