IGNORED

7800 Collection is finally complete!

MattG/Snyper2099

Anyone else getting close to having them all?

Yep, I own all the "released" games (including Klax), and the hi score cart. And they are all boxed and complete :)

I also have the hi score cart. I just need a couple of the PAL releases when I own NTSC ones instead really (Pete Rose Baseball is one).

Should really get a photo of them all done sometime soon. Likewise with my complete UK NGPC collection too...

I still need a box for my Kung Fu Master, otherwise I am complete, including the original 7800 Deveoplment board from Dave Stauges. I even have Chads prototype

of the Cuttle Cart II (well at least for the moment No 7800 collection would be complete without one when they are finally made available.

BTW: I still have a few Klax's available for $30. I accept trades, especially for a 7800 Kung Fu Master

Take care,

-Lee

I've had a complete Atari 7800 collection for several years. The only exceptions are that I have the 2600 version of Sentinel. I'm not interested in a high-scores cart either, since I've rolled the scores for some games and my personal website keeps track of old scores. I only have NTSC carts, but I have all boxes and manuals for the most part... for those that came with them originally. (The 7800 System, XE Light Gun, monitor cart, and diagnostics carts have no boxes... and I seem to have lost the Atari Jaguar Controller to Atari 7800 Port converter... or I sold it accidently, knowing I had two.) I also have a system with the extension port and one without.

Anyway, I have a complete Atari 7800 ProSystem collection in my opinion. :D