IGNORED

Show us YOUR 5200 rig - the Big Sexy Appreciation Thread

BIGHMW

21 minutes ago, TheRealOC said:

@-^CrossBow^- It's been already modded to remove the need for the switch box thankfully

Was curious if it has been modded or was one of the more rare later 4 port units from Atari that already has the modification done.

2 hours ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Was curious if it has been modded or was one of the more rare later 4 port units from Atari that already has the modification done.

Now all you need is this! I use her with my 5200 and my ColecoVision on my Insignia HDTV in my newly-incorporated home arcade setup in my gaming area (with the dartboard and hoop in which are interchangeable) in one corner of my apartment, I have had nothing but great results with her, make sure you use nothing but RF cables with her (no audio or video cables as they are not shielded properly)

.....and don't forget about that plug adapter you'll need for that PAL antenna connector on her.

With this device, 1980s 4K games meet 2020s 4K TVs!!!

Ask the happy customer on this link what HE thinks of it, he bought it after watching my video, ignore those negative reviews on Amazon, usually those who have positive results don't post reviews of their own even though I DO think they should in order to encourage others into buying this device too, 

2 hours ago, BIGHMW said:

Now all you need is this!

No I don't actually as my 5200 I posted earlier is already decently upgraded with composite and s-video output.

But I can see how that product might be great for many others.