IGNORED

IF I was to bring back The Atari Report, would you support/watch/subscribe to it???

BIGHMW

14 minutes ago, Lord Mushroom said:

Me too. I thought it was to prevent the pants from digging into the stomach. If I have a bad stomach ache, and am alone, I will make that move.

Overhang fat makes it 2x worse. 3x worse is going to opera and not being able to do anything about it.

And I knew this old bag that'd always like to complain when I played with my pants.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Lord Mushroom said:

Me too. I thought it was to prevent the pants from digging into the stomach. If I have a bad stomach ache, and am alone, I will make that move.

I now unabashedly recline in my...uh, recliner with pants undone & (if need be) a blanket to cover up whatever "housekeeping" goes on beneath.

A certain female member of my household has been known to verbally express her displeasure at this practice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Even as a kid Al Bundy would rest his hand in his pants.

Al remembers the librarian from his childhood that still haunts him to this day!

From Season 3 Episode 1, 'He Thought He Could'. Al discovers a library book that was due in 1957. He must return it to the library and face up to his worst childhood fear: the librarian.

Me personally, no I wouldn't. But you seem to have developed a small following of people who enjoy what you do. So if you enjoy making the videos, and want to start making them again for that reason I'd 100% say go for it. And while I personally wouldn't be subscribing, I would wish you all the best in your endeavours