IGNORED

Prices? The New 3DS XL.

On 4/17/2022 at 7:35 PM, guitarmas said:

What kind of price should I expect to pay for a New 3DS XL? The box inst important. It just has to be in reasonable condition with a charger.

I sold a New Galaxy 3ds XL over the weekend for $250 but honestly think mine was on the low end. I've seen the plain ones locally for 300 and up without a box.  I also bought a Majora's Mask version complete in box for $285 a couple of weeks ago. That's why I sold the Galaxy model.

If you can find one with a box for $250 or below, I'd say you are in a good spot. No box would be around 200 or less and I would say the same. If you wait it out and get really lucky you may find one for much less.

Edited by Dopy25

I’ve seen loose systems for anywhere between $75 to $200+ depending on condition and variant. 

If you’re open to suggestions for other systems in the price range, I’d really recommend a Wii U. It, being able to play games for it and pretty much every Nintendo system before it, is a much more versatile option. 

• Like 1