IGNORED

How many CV steering wheel games?

jsoper

Finally found a CV steering wheel this weekend after years of looking and finding rarer stuff. A seller at the Sacramento Denios flea market had a console, wheel, and ten common games for $50, but he sold me just the wheel and Qbert for $20 (already have two CV consoles).

Got it home and it worked for Turbo. It's funny, two of the C batteries were completely dead with nasty corrosion, the

other two had a full charge and looked brand new.

Anyway, does anyone know the gamelist for the steering controller? So far I got:

1. Turbo

2. Destructor

3. Dukes of Hazzard

I know some of the roller games can be played with the wheel and vice-versa.

The 3 you mentioned and Bump and Jump can use the wheel too. I LOVE CV Bump and Jump with the wheel. I can't find mine and I don't remember for sure but I think CV Spyhunter can use the wheel. Also, if you can find it, the AC adapter for the wheel is a must. It was 4 fake C batteries with contacts and a plug coming out it. It's bizarre to say the least. I can take a pic later when I get home if you're curious.

The 3 you mentioned and Bump and Jump can use the wheel too. I LOVE CV Bump and Jump with the wheel. I can't find mine and I don't remember for sure but I think CV Spyhunter can use the wheel. Also' date=' if you can find it, the AC adapter for the wheel is a must. It was 4 fake C batteries with contacts and a plug coming out it. It's bizarre to say the least. I can take a pic later when I get home if you're curious.[/quote']

Thanks for the offer, but don't go to all that trouble. I guess Coleco kind of screwed themselves by not having 5v and gnd signals at the controller jack (the roller controller has the same issue).

I checked some online game manuals, Bump and Jump is steering wheel or controller compatible, Spy Hunter is controller only (unless it's an undocmented feature.) Thanks again.