IGNORED

Consolized Virtual Boy. Need advice on VGA makeup

In a one paragraph summary I have consolized Virtual Boy with 2 VGA connectors, a VGA connector, one of which has a holding screw unscrewed and was wondering if I could have the makeup of the screw to make sure A) I have all the right parts and B) my brother can assemble it correctly so that the VGA connector will stay on my virtual boy so that both eyes would work correctly.

The rest is a longer explanation and my plans with the consoleized virtual boy and a possible second consolized Virtual Boy. It's long small talk, and can be skipped for the main purpose of my question 

Hopefully this could get done by this  Thursday because I try to do on The third Thursday of every month, the Third Thursday in the Third Dimension on Twitch.  

They both use VGA connectors.   However one of the VGA connectors's side screws fell apart.

It's not the fault of the designer or the installer who I professionally hired.  Half the reason it dell apart was because I was screwing and unscrewing the VGA cables a lot while I was experimenting on how to get an anaglyph picture out of two Virtual Boy eyes.

I was able to get it temporarily working. However the left eye had the VGA holding screw fall out.  Do any soldering nor do I have the equipment to do it therefore I'd like to work in there and find a way to insert the VGA screw without it falling out.

Most of the diagrams of the VGA screw talk about the electronics of it.  I'm looking for more of the assembly physics of it, namely the screw part.

I bought a pack of VGA screws and it came in two separate packages one with the threaded cylinder and a cap which holds. The VGA connector to ensure a tight secure hold.

And there was the second bag featuring light little hex things that fit inside along the screw they could fit either inside the hex cap or outside along the threaded screw.

Whether was through me forgetting to give my brother the piece or my brother assuming that was not an important piece, we didn't use any of the nuts.

Should I correctly assume that that was hex nuts are vital in keeping the VGA connector holders from unscrewing and falling off from the inside?

Regardless of whether the above statements is correct or not may I have some instructions on how to secure a VGA securing screw so that unscrewing the VGA cable will not undo the VGA cable.

Because this is not a factory original anyway, looks are secondary.  I mainly concerned that I can plug in the left eye and not have to worry about whether it's loose or not.

By the way here are some information that I found that was very interesting.

In order to combine the left eye and the right eye, the cheapest thing that was available to me was an eBay-found Video titler with a VGA and composite/s-video input and a VGA and composite output.

The VGA outputs only outputs the VGA portion of the signal not the combined signal.  You have to go to composite or S-Video after going through this titler to mix the signal in a way that combines L and R.

I noticed that directly I started with two vga's converted one to composite and whichever I had the composite was always one frame behind the one that was pure VGA.

If that is the case then I should assume my VGA to composite adapter has about one frame of ping.

If that's the case since I have to repair the VGA adapter anyway, maybe I should swap out the VGA adapter with a SNES video adapter port, whose cords I have extras of. 

I was able to sync the two pictures by putting an EDID device in between the VGA input and the VGA output.  However it seemed like the control was slightly sloppy.

Would one one VGA plus one SNES adapter be easily pluggable into this titling device mentioned above and have less ping because I'm subtracting both the ping of the EDID device and the VGA to composite converter?

I'm just seeing if my theory is sound.

I was thinking of making a second such headset if I could find an equally suitable titler and either so it on eBay or make it a grand prize for winning an online Street Fighter 2 tournament.  In honor of Hyper Fighting which was recently released as a retro ROM on the Virtual Boy.

I know there's an online version of hyper fighting on the PlayStation 4 Nintendo switch and Xbox One version of Street Fighter 30th Anniversary.

I heard a virtual single  tapped consolized Virtual console already made and proven working is worth about $900 on ebay.  It would probably be worth even more if it was double tapped plus I provided the equipment that I used to get them to merge as an anaglyph 3d red and cyan pair.

What do I value more pure cash ,or web fame?    Considering I'm on Social Security disability and would risk losing it if I make consistent income, plus while I was in high school I hosted a local miniature golf tournament that turned out to be the first local cable TV station program that was the number one program in its time slot among all cable viewers watching in my school district.  And the geography may be right but I'm not sure about the timing but I know that Dell Curry played his final years as a Cavs player and then after his retirement worked in the front office of the Cavs so pretty much by the time I was doing the tournament, a young Steph Curry could have either directly or indirectly heard of my miniature golf tournament, maybe seen it, and either like the sport of miniature golf itself or the commentary that I and either  Jamal Nickens (yes the same Jamal Nickens who was considered one of the greatest all around  video game players in 00s on national basic cable television.) and on year two and three, a rotating cast of second people had a mix of serious commentary and comedy as the backing talk track to the competition, or the combination of the 2, and the thing that his money and fame added to that formula was Giant painful obstacle course along the style MXC and Wipeout, either giving penalty strokes or awarding ludistic advantages to the better person who takes the obstacle better.

I'll just say if he did see my miniature golf and combine it with mxc Wipeout I'm honored I was the inspiration half to two thirds of his formula for a successful show, and if he didn't even know of my show, I could say I was an unintentional forerunner to Holey Moley. Of course minus the big prize and the big obstacles and the big hits. 

I'm obviously not going to sue because I did not invent the sport of miniature golf and I don't think I invented partially comedic partially serious commentary or the concept of televising miniature golf.

My point is that maybe just being me is usually entertaining but I need something to focus on to be partially serious and partially funny so the funny parts are really funny.

I will chose Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting for three reasons.  One reason is I understand it enough where I can make reasonably intelligent commentary on it.  Another reason is I beat the local champion who is Jamal nickens in Street Fighter and so did five other people when I use the right-handed fight stick so that might be the sponsor of the tournament,. And as part of the tournament you could earn parts of your money back in the tournament if you beat me while I use  my own brand of Sinister Sticks, and the other 2 reasons is the virtual boy has Hyper Fighting and Hyper fighting is online on the PlayStation 4 Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.

I don't have to rely on anyone taking me anywhere.  I don't have any other responsibilities except basic living responsibilities so I got the free time   I proved I did something like this before well.  This might be the boost I need in streaming.

The TRDL is how do I install a VGA security screw on a VGA mount without risking it being unscrewed through use?