IGNORED

German Falcon in the USA

8 hours ago, Zogging Hell said:

The keyboard layout will also be different, although you should be able to swap a US ST keyboard in there, it will be the wrong colour.

Thanks for pointing that out.... because he probably wouldn't have noticed that the moment he looked at it.  It's... almost... like the Germans speak a different language??????????

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS Name Badge Halloween Costume Prop Pin Fastener | Etsy

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Tillek said:

Thanks for pointing that out.... because he probably wouldn't have noticed that the moment he looked at it.  It's... almost... like the Germans speak a different language??????????

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS Name Badge Halloween Costume Prop Pin Fastener | Etsy

Charming. What I perhaps should have pointed out is that if he changes the TOS language to English, he will either need to leave the German layout or swap the keyboard. Anyway, welcome to the block list! :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zogging Hell said:

Charming. What I perhaps should have pointed out is that if he changes the TOS language to English, he will either need to leave the German layout or swap the keyboard. Anyway, welcome to the block list! :)

Yeah, he did ask "aside from", so he was obviously looking for differences. Don't worry about the snarky comment. It seems everyone is looking for a reason to be a jerk wad these days, and they jump at the first opportunity to seem funny and witty at someone else's expense. I mentioned the same thing in @Morpheus23's other thread when someone asked what a U.S. Falcon was.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback gents. I did take care of the keyboard already thru Best Electronics and I found a more efficient power supply. I posted a video 9 years ago of the Falcon I sold with the Cubase and Steinberg MIDI equipment. The video isn’t that good and there isn’t any audio of the audio gear. It was just to show prospective buyers that it worked.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Morpheus23 said:

Thanks for the feedback gents. I did take care of the keyboard already thru Best Electronics and I found a more efficient power supply.

Have Best still got Falcon keyboards in stock then? I really must try and wade through those catalogues more.. I have a Falcon with an ST keyboard swap, and always wanted to put it back to spec as the lighter colour doesn't seem quite right (although it is UK TOS set up at the moment, so that might be more tricky).

Edited by Zogging Hell
spelling

On 4/29/2022 at 6:02 AM, Zogging Hell said:

Although it might not have come across as humor I'm sure Tillek was just trying to be funny.

I've had the same problem in the forums, from time to time. I'd drop a line that I thought

was blindingly funny only to have it go over like a lead balloon.   :)

4 hours ago, DarkLord said:

Although it might not have come across as humor I'm sure Tillek was just trying to be funny.

I've had the same problem in the forums, from time to time. I'd drop a line that I thought

Well, I'm certain that we've all been there at one time or another. When you miss tone and body language and have only the written, or in this case, typed word, a lot can go unheard.

5 hours ago, DarkLord said:

:) Well indeed, I'm sure I've done it on many an occassion as well and have may got the wrong end of the stick (and what I said originally wasn't perhaps the most well written bit of advice I've ever managed, he would have been quite right to haul me up on that without channelling the Jag forum) I'll unblock him, see how it rolls.