IGNORED

Playtesters!

Andrew Davie

I think I need a fresh set of eyes on my project. The testers so far have been awesome, and numerous bugs have been found and fixed, along with many suggested improvements. I've had significant testing done on NTSC, PAL, and SECAM systems. I'm moving into the stage of graduating the difficulty, and for this I think someone "fresh" to the game who hasn't developed an understanding and playing skills might be useful.  So, if you're willing to test under strict secrecy and are a reliable community member... please PM me and we'll see what arrangements we can make to work together.

Edit: It would be useful (but not critical) if you have a Harmony cart, as that would allow you to play on real hardware. In particular, playing on an actual real LCD/CRT is a significant part of the testing/gameplay experience, because the emulators - while excellent - don't quite get the display systems as they look on the real thing.

Edited by Andrew Davie