IGNORED

How has your collecting gone this week?

ATARIPITBULL

I got a few nice items for my collection:

1) A complete atari 2600 system in a promo box.

2) London Blitz complete in the box.

3) Hero complete in the box.

4) SC baseball from Teleygames complete in the box. ( I do have a question for any one here who can answer it. Why does this game from Teleygames come in a box that looks just like a M network game box?).

5) Radar lock complete in the box.

6) International Soccer new in the box from Teleygames.

7) A video tape of atari comercials.

8) A set of atari paddles controllers in the silver Atari box.

how have you guys done?

:D :ponder: :?:

telegames bought the rights to those m-network games. my guess is that they were lazy with the box artwork and just replaced the m-network logo with their telegames-usa logo. other boxes like soccer, they completely changed the box artwork.

the quintana roo box from telegames is extremely similar to the sunrise box.

My collecting has slowed since my wife and I bought a house recently. I haven't really had much extra time to go to flea markets or thrifts since we moved. I have managed to find a loose copy of M.A.D. and a couple interlocking cart holders by making some extra stops on my way home from work though. :)

Nothing since month. But I buy in the moment many other stuff. Some videos from Lion King and many from the TV series Leo the Lion (Kimba, the white Lion), great series. :D

For my NES I get 3 pirate games (these like japanese carts). Terminator 3, and some Multicartridges. But nothing importent. Most on these Multicarts are only 5 games and the others are all hacks. :yawn:

My accumulated haul was an NES Power Pad, 1 NES game, 3 Sega Master System games with boxes, instructions and posters, an NES/Sega cleaning kit, a TurboGrafx game, a Pokemon Gold and Silver Strategy Guide/Walkthrough book and a working Sega Genesis with 2 controllers and all cables for a total of $23. Most of this I bought for trading so if anyone is interested, PM me! By the way, how many classic gaming systems does a person need? I bought several systems "to resell" but found that I can't detach myself from them as I keep saying that I need to compare the same game on different platforms......anyone else out there with this problem?

Laura

Got an empty box for Wall Ball thanks to a trip to Dan Cage's place...story to come ;)(now if I get a cart, I dont have to open my sealed one to play),

Sealed London Blitz, Wizard of Wor in box, Qbert Atari red label in box (thanks to the mighty CPUWIZ), found some neat manuals I had lying around. I guess that counts, if you never knew you had something and then you find it? I also got Freakstyle for GC.

Saving for a new car right now. Anyone want to by my Vette?

Cassidy

I did some light weight hunting on moday to pass the time.. my in pocket funds were dorrily lavking so it was for the best that I came up0 for naught..

now..if I had a 5200 console.. I wouldve had a very good day... thank goodness that one place I frequent doesnt do any buisness on carts besides me

hmm..perchance some one wants to sell a spare 5200 or a philips cd-i...

i just registred today, but seeing this question i would have to say that about a month ago i bought the odyssey 1 which was near mint in the box with everything that it came with( 6 games, 2 controls, tv/game box, all overlays for tv, poker chips, funny money, all paperwork, and a bunch of other stuff that it comes with, no power cord though as it is an option to buy seperate because it uses batterries.) to top it off, i got four other games in their boxes with all overlays and paperwork. all of this for $25.00 i was very happy all day long :)

Last few months picked up bumper bash.water world ,boing,video cube,piece o cake,road runner,springer,2 polaris, a boxed atari 2600 plus 20 boxed games for 31.00.sega saturn,dreamcast,and the best crazy climber for 2 dollars. Sad thing there is a boy in my area that hits every yard sale flea market auction and you can say Iam full of it but He has picked up probally 100 game systems and thousands of games this summer.Ive seen him with boxes of atari games nintendos magnbox top loading nintendo, you got the time its out there.

I got about 5 low-rarity games in the boxes yesterday--stuff like Golf, Othello, and Night Driver--and then I got another 6 or so boxes like Laser Blast and Video Olympics without games. Those were beat up but I got them for $2 a piece, so it was worth it to me. While I have 333 carts, collecting stuff in the box is pretty new to me, so getting 10-12 boxes is a big deal to me. Go figure.