IGNORED

Streets Of Rage 2.....Classic Game and All Time Great.

TeddyKoolz

Was playing this with my nephew on the Nintendo Switch the other day.

All time classic Beat Em Up and the greatest on the Genesis.

Back in the days when I was at my big bro house, I used to play this everyday and beat the game on all the settings on the game.

Yessss Indeed.

Discuss. :)

streets-of-rage-2.jpg

Edited by TeddyKoolz
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Streets of Rage 2/Bare Knuckle II is my favorite Sega Genesis/Mega Drive game of all time.  I have so many great memories of playing this with friends back in the early 90's+!  I played it with my girlfriend on the PS3 (Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection) but really wanted the original experience again, although now I am more into the Japanese variants.  Knowing this, my girlfriend surprised me with a complete Japanese Model 1 Mega Drive and a complete copy of Bare Knuckle II straight from Japan.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 5/30/2022 at 1:07 PM, XT said:

Streets of Rage 2/Bare Knuckle II is my favorite Sega Genesis/Mega Drive game of all time.  I have so many great memories of playing this with friends back in the early 90's+!  I played it with my girlfriend on the PS3 (Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection) but really wanted the original experience again, although now I am more into the Japanese variants.  Knowing this, my girlfriend surprised me with a complete Japanese Model 1 Mega Drive and a complete copy of Bare Knuckle II straight from Japan.

Thats dope and great that you got the JP version of the game. Glad you enjoed it. No Doubt.

• 1 month later...

I love brawlers but the SoR series annoys me for how long the games are. I prefer these games to be shorter and then perfecting the play for high score challenges. For a repetitive genre such as this to make me go for so long doesn't appeal to me. I know I'm a bit of an odd man, but give me Golden Axe instead any day.

Still have to agree, the soundtrack of SoR2 is legendary.