IGNORED

Same game, different name

Redcurrie

Okay, I need to know how many games out there have different titles but are the same damn game! First, I love puzzle games which are by far, in the minority on gaming systems so when I find a new (or so I think) one, I get excited. I have Puyo Pop for the GBA and I like it. I got a SNES and ordered Kirby's Avalanche and much to my surprise, IT WAS PUYO POP. Imagine my dismay when after 2 months of searching for a cheap, working Sega Genesis to play the Mr Robotnick's Mean Bean Challenge that I had snagged at a thrift store, I finally snagged a system, plugged in the cart and discovered IT WAS PUYO POP. At least with games like Dr. Mario, it has the same name (I need one, preferably for the N64 so PM me...) Please spare me the excitement followed by total depression by pointing out any others like this.....

Laura

The NES Adventure Islands were the same games as the SMS Wonderboys.

Well, the first one was. After that they each went different ways with Wonderboy adopting a swords and fantasy type setting while Adventure Island perpetuated that tropical island dealie, along with riding pet animals.

Super Adventure Island II -did- feature swords, armor and shields though. Reminded me alot of Wonderboy when I first saw it.