IGNORED

Calling all Intellivision programmers ...

DZ-Jay

The second semi-annual Intellivision Programmer's Questionnaire is now live.  I invite every Intellivision programmer to visit the questionnaire topic and participate in the poll.  It does not matter if you are actively working on a project, or haven't touched the compiler in a few years.

It does not matter if your are new to the platform, a veteran, or just playing around with the IntyBASIC programming books -- if you intend to write some code for our little console, we want your feedback!

The poll will run until the end of July to give everybody plenty of time to post their answers.

- dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, cmadruga said:

Answered.

How will results be used?

No use, really.  It's for the community to understand more about itself.  :)

I guess it can guide tool makers, publishers, and other interested parties in focusing their efforts.  It can also provide insight to the programmers themselves, into what their peers think about certain relevant topics.

The results will automatically be made public once the poll time ends.  I just thought that way, people are not tempted to select options based on the most popular choices.

dZ.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Bump! Bump! Bump!

Just making sure everyone gets a chance to vote their views on the Intellivision programming scene!!!

So, even if you are thinking about someday making an Intellivision game, just head on to the poll and make your views heard (read?).

It's quick.  It's easy.  It's anonymous.  And it'll give the Intellivision home-brewer community a bit of insight into what's going on and where it's going. :)

-dZ.

Last week to go!  Make sure to get your answers in ...  Even if you are not actively a programmer -- if you are interested in Intellivision home-brew development in any way, you have an opportunity to share your opinions of the community and its trends.

-dZ.

1 hour ago, cmadruga said:

So any new insights vs past results?

Yes, lots!  I will compile some stats and share my impressions from the results later this week.

I appreciate everyone sharing their views.  This is very interesting stuff!

dZ.

• Like 3