IGNORED

Another Gleylancer reissue

Steven Pendleton

22 hours ago, jgkspsx said:

Gone everywhere now ?

Hopefully someone will do a Western release.

I changed my Amazon preorder to 1983 and never cancelled my Amazon one because I figured this would happen. Let me know if you want my Amazon one and I'll see if it will let me change the shipping to you.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Steven Pendleton said:

I changed my Amazon preorder to 1983 and never cancelled my Amazon one because I figured this would happen. Let me know if you want my Amazon one and I'll see if it will let me change the shipping to you.

YES PLEASE!!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Depending what they ask since they're US based and have an OK track record on build quality, if it's not priced stupid I'd buy it.  I have a cheap aliexpress copy, about as good as they come from there as i picked one using less brittle/simple parts, but I'd rather support the game makers a bit since it's a quality release.

Had the money been flowing better then I would have got their Holy Diver and Metal Storm carts too, oh well. :P

Yeah, maybe. Just looking at the 3 Mega Drive carts I have from them, they don't have properly rounded/beveled edges they way they are supposed to be, which could potentially damage your cart slot, and I have heard that the cart voltage is incorrect at 3.3V instead of 5V or whatever it's supposed to be. I imagine that could maybe be a problem, as well.

Still, I have not had any problems with their carts aside from them not working on the Mega Sg, but that's actually Analogue's fault, as the carts work on older firmware but not on the newest firmware.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm strongly considering that.  I mean I do have an aliexpress 'special' hah release of it, just can't remember if the one they sent basically is THIS one in english.  I'd probably not give a crap to pay up that much for it if it was, but if it's Japanese I could do it as it's a relatively uniquely done and fun shooter, it's not overly complicated but not cake.