IGNORED

All Atari VCS Games 50% off Until Sunday

livingonwheels

2 minutes ago, Zookeeper said:

Is anyone still missing games they were charged for? Still missing about 5 games my card was hit for. When I look at the store, there's now 'download' indicator. It acts like I never bought it. Going to have to get after them about it, I guess.

Yes, I bought 5 games and two are not showing as owned. I need to open up a ticket as well.

• Thanks 1

I bought 3 and one didn't show.  I opened a ticket and had the situation rectified within half an hour.  Excellent service for a problem that shouldn't have happened to begin with.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, joeatari1 said:

I bought 3 and one didn't show.  I opened a ticket and had the situation rectified within half an hour.  Excellent service for a problem that shouldn't have happened to begin with.

They also quickly rectified the situation for me. And, yes, they definitely need to investigate the issues they are having with the store as it seems like this stuff plagues the store every time there is a promotion.

• Like 1

My email says I can use the code until Sunday the 10th of July

when I used it one game came right away, the second game didn't show and I restarted the VCS and then it showed...

today it says oops something went wrong and invalid code when I try to buy...  wtf ...

where am I supposed to open a ticket?

Edited by _The Doctor__

6 hours ago, _The Doctor__ said:

My email says I can use the code until Sunday the 10th of July

when I used it one game came right away, the second game didn't show and I restarted the VCS and then it showed...

today it says oops something went wrong and invalid code when I try to buy...  wtf ...

where am I supposed to open a ticket?

https://atari.gamecentergroup.com/index.php?/VCS/Tickets/Submit

• Like 2

Thanks, I did just that right after my post... as a backer I was receiving offers, emails, etc... but wasn't truly registered??? Once I set up an email/password/account and all that jazz for the rest of it still required I do it all over again for support... and they asked for the email again at the support ticket :) . All of this should be linked I would think... but it isn't. Really odd set up.This

oops something went wrong.... This promocode is not active etc. I want my Donut DODO!

1 minute ago, _The Doctor__ said:

Thanks, I did just that right after my post... as a backer I was receiving offers, emails, etc... but wasn't truly registered??? Once I set up an email/password/account and all that jazz for the rest of it still required I do it all over again for support... and they asked for the email again at the support ticket :) . All of this should be linked I would think... but it isn't. Really odd set up.This

oops something went wrong.... This promocode is not active etc. I want my Donut DODO!

The code doesn't work with Donut Dodo. Atari published games only. I wish it did, I was prepared to spend at least a couple hundred dollars on games if it included everything in the Atari Store. Instead I didn't purchase anything because I already owned all the high profile Atari published releases.

It's not working with anything, Atari said the Promo ended on the 4th even though the email shows the 10th.

Look like they not only blew showing all capitols in the code offer but they used a hover link that shows incorrect date or continual dating...

another technical error.

The code was suppose to be store wide, but like I said Atari says it's expired in their ticket resolution...

Edited by _The Doctor__

Just now, _The Doctor__ said:

It's not working with anything, Atari said the Promo ended on the 4th even though the email shows the 10th.

I got screwed as the sale started the day I went out of town and am not back until 7/8. But I emailed them and they finally got back to me this morning that they could not extend ghe sale so when it ended it was done. So that would be gnarley if they emailed you saying it was good until the 10th. 

I had a bunch of things to buy but I couldnt as I'm still out of town. Luckily the Nintendo Switch eshop works wherever so I bought a bunch of those games that were on sale on there instead. So Nintendo got my $ this time. 

I grabbed Jetboard Joust, 3 Recharged, and Tempest 4000. But all on the Switch instead of the vcs.