IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

I wonder if DJC and Mike Mullis have realised that they're literally and directly part of the scam now? I mean, it's not a stretch to say they were already (they definitely facilitated it big time), but now they are directly and undeniably helping with the scamming and not only that, happily showing themselves doing it for everyone to see.

Edited by SteveTheColecoDude
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

I wonder if DJC and Mike Mullis have realised that they're literally and directly part of the scam now? I mean, it's not a stretch to say they were already (they definitely facilitated it big time), but now they are directly and undeniably helping with the scamming and not only that, happily showing themselves doing it for everyone to see.

Oh totally. They are actually a part of the company now essentially. They have been doing QA.

1 hour ago, rayik said:

@MrBeefy

Any thoughts of changing the thread title to

Amico:  Vindication and Triumph of MrBeefy

or

Amico: Haters - 1 and TT & team - 0

Nah I wanted this thing to release and be successful. I told that to Voldermort himself via PM.

I've worked mental health enough to know when people are lying and I listened to a bunch of those interviews because I was excited.

Some will say "things change". The reality is they never had a set plan and you could tell that from continually watching how those things would change all the time.

Factor in the narcissistic tendencies and cult like behavior, it just became fun to point and laugh at all the dumb stuff they would do.

I still wish it would release so all these people who said I was lying or making up the console being to expensive and FAMILIES will love it will see the failure it is.

Big difference between wanting it to fail and thinking it will. Unless you are in the cult then that's EVIL HATER TALK WHY DO YOU NOT WAMT FAMILIES TO PLAY TOGETHER!?!?! WE WILL NOW ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO HUNT FOR YOU ON THE NET AND THREATEN TO SHOW PICTURES OF YOUR KID SO YOU DON'T MAKE COMMENTS ON REDDIT.

Speaking of triumps I heard the fearless leader of Amico was recently having a good ole time at a beer garden in NC. The president and chief creative officer seems to be working hard in helping make sure people get their refunds or put Amicos in people's hands.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

I try and make it a point to pass an Amico every morning after my coffee...

Hey, I do too! Although some days there is lag in the production pipeline, so it takes a while to get the certification process going. But boy, then it feels like I've passed two or three!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wayler said:

Hey, I do too! Although some days there is lag in the production pipeline, so it takes a while to get the certification process going. But boy, then it feels like I've passed two or three!

Is yours Woodgrain colored like mine.

I'm hoping to have a good morning production. I had great fuel last night so I'm ready to start production!

20221106_172026.thumb.jpg.dbca5fbfc86b65fda8fcb0e13bf7ba0a.jpg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, MrBeefy said:

Is yours Woodgrain colored like mine.

I'm hoping to have a good morning production. I had great fuel last night so I'm ready to start production!

Woodgrain would be preferable for the texture and feel but factory settings are not always optimized. When I outsource my production fuel to some cheap vendor, the end result is either Galaxy Black or Hot Mess Maroon. One does not have an Amico day when it happens. 

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

By chance does anyone have a subscription to Primetime Backgammon magazine? Specifically interested in the Fall 2022 issue. :D

Someone bought the issue and summarized on Reddit. Intellivision/Amico is not mentioned, Tommy is introduced as "video game composer/designer, TV show host, and live show creative director."

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

They do, but they also signed a NDA so they can't talk about it or admit to anything!

Rocco Botte Matrix GIF by Mega64

• Like 1

On 11/6/2022 at 10:06 AM, Rev said:

I always found it odd that I.E. submitted to FCC on 9/28/2021 when the launch date was 10/10/2020. 

This has already been discussed tm

877A812C-B57A-46E6-ADC1-A02396B8A728.jpeg

That would have been a couple of months after they passed fcc rf emissions testing (according to their engineers).  In 2020, the labs were facing shutdowns, restrictions, and then backlogs like everyone else.  They didn't get their first lab results until about November 2020, also according to their engineer.  Even without a pandemic, I don't think many people would have been surprised about missing a target launch date that was selected two years prior before engineering work really began.

On 11/6/2022 at 6:59 AM, Pink said:

Agreed 1000%

And if they actually had anything substantial or worthwhile to showoff, they would've sent it to a legitimate video game news outlet, and not a shill like DJC that only has around 1000 subscribers and at best garners only a couple hundred views on his videos. Sending it off to an actual video game outlet if they had something substantial could maybe get them some much needed positive press and would help them a lot more in helping to secure a much needed potential sucker investor to bail them out of their self-initiated dumpster fire. (At least help them more then DJC and the other shill that got a unit ever could)

Since they are under NDA they aren't showing off much of anything, but as customers they can provide field market feedback.

13 minutes ago, mr_me said:

a couple of months after they passed fcc rf emissions testing

As a disinterested observer, I just want to say that reading about FCC testing never gets old.  Thank you for bringing it up on a regular basis; it truly adds greatly to the depth and richness of the thread.

🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

18 minutes ago, x=usr(1536) said:

As a disinterested observer, I just want to say that reading about FCC testing never gets old.  Thank you for bringing it up on a regular basis; it truly adds greatly to the depth and richness of the thread.

🙄

Why,...If I didn't know no better,  I'd say some people are making jokes in this thread.

31 minutes ago, mr_me said:

That would have been a couple of months after they passed fcc rf emissions testing (according to their engineers).  In 2020, the labs were facing shutdowns, restrictions, and then backlogs like everyone else.  They didn't get their first lab results until about November 2020, also according to their engineer.  Even without a pandemic, I don't think many people would have been surprised about missing a target launch date that was selected two years prior before engineering work really began.

Sometimes, ...You're just sitting on the launchpad;  Hoping to take a quick amico...and then...**Boom!**  ya get hit with a backlog!   It's like you expected this glorious launch,  but instead,  you barely pass emissions!

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, mr_me said:

The lockdowns began in March/April 2020.  

If the 10/10/2020 launch date (on the launchpad) was ever true…..Amico would of had to of been in ACTUAL production/manufacturing in May of 2020 (as stated in IE leaked documents) to reach that 10/10/2020 launch date. 

That launch date was never realistic. They were still hiring people and the OS and games etc etc etc was not complete. 

Also, FCC and CE are still not approved and passed at each respective government agency. 

C966AC6A-941D-463F-8116-B31E5C419AA2.jpeg

• Thanks 2

You hate to see it. After a Super BurgerTime it's a 10 Yard Fight to the nearest Tank Battle using Rigid Force Redux hoping for a Breakout, only to end up calling the Bomb Squad on your Cornhole.

And in the event of a Dynablaster one should always leave a Blank Slate or it's a neverending Back Talk Party. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, x=usr(1536) said:

🙄

AEB34A04-223E-4822-9DC4-8B6406D709CC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

45 minutes ago, Rev said:

The lockdowns began in March/April 2020.  

If the 10/10/2020 launch date (on the launchpad) was ever true…..Amico would of had to of been in ACTUAL production/manufacturing in May of 2020 (as stated in IE leaked documents) to reach that 10/10/2020 launch date. 

That launch date was never realistic. They were still hiring people and the OS and games etc etc etc was not complete. 

Also, FCC and CE are still not approved and passed at each respective government agency. 

C966AC6A-941D-463F-8116-B31E5C419AA2.jpeg

Selecting a launch date two years in advance, before hiring your engineers and programmers that's going to create the thing is not realistic.  It's why I said, even without a pandemic, people wouldn't have been surprised of a delay.  Then in early 2020 they asked Fig/Republic investors for $15M, a chunk of which to go towards Amico development.

I mentioned passing the fcc rf emissions testing to give some context to the 2021 date you quoted.  Not long after that they got a half million dollar manufacturing loan.  So if they were working towards manufacturing then filing for the grantee code made sense, as it's the only thing they really need the fcc to do.  Manufacturing never happened so of course they didn't need certification.

Edited by mr_me