IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

5 hours ago, rayik said:

Dynablaster - an Amico exclusive that can only be fully experience using the Amico controllers, has been release for another platform:  https://old.reddit.com/r/Intellivision_Amico/comments/zktjn7/fyi_dynablaster_has_been_out_for_a_week_now_but/

Impossible!

I can't wait for it to also be on Switch, Xbox, PS, and other platforms as advertised on their site.

2 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

A gif so awesome, it queued up "The Final Countdown" in my head

I always thought of Tommy as more of the analrapist, Tobias. I will concede that his theatrics is more in line with Gob.

blue arrested development GIF

7 hours ago, rayik said:

Dynablaster - an Amico exclusive that can only be fully experience using the Amico controllers, has been release for another platform:

Einstein Brain Trainer / Brain Duel is also available on Holoride. Both of these games seems to be very poorly and rather forcibly adapted for VR. In the case of Einstein it is just projecting the original 2D mobile game onto a flat plane in the distance with a looping cloud animation below, which also makes it difficult to read. (And what is with that power button stuck on the top-corner...) I have seen many more naturally VR-friendly trivia type games even built into existing VR chat appliances.

einstein_braintrainer_7.jpg

einstein_braintrainer_1.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

Tommy trying to trick people into thinking their Dynablaster game and the people making it was somehow related to Bomberman/Konami because twice in the very early 90s Konami used that title was always amusing/annoying.

I cant believe you doubt. 

SteveTheGamingRacist!

😱😂😂😂

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Rowsdower70 said:

I already have a pretty great Bomberman-ish Western Themed RPG for Intellivision anyway. 

No, seriously: 

I think that TNT Cowboy game was at point planned for a revised Amico conversion, but was never really greenlit or funded. Cant recall the exact details now…..

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Rowsdower70 said:

I already have a pretty great Bomberman-ish Western Themed RPG for Intellivision anyway. 

No, seriously: 

Is that game for sale again?  I wanted to play it, but it's literally impossible.  There's no way to buy a cart, and there is a ROM available to purchase, but it is encrypted, and only works on a flash cart that hasn't been sold in years.  If you missed out on it being for sale via a forum thread, you are out of luck.  I looked on ebay for a cart but I haven't seen one for sale in 6 months.   I am not going to pay $300+ for an LTO flash just to play 1 game (going ebay price, if you can even find one for sale.  I don't think there's any up right now actually). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kevtris said:

Is that game for sale again?  I wanted to play it, but it's literally impossible.  There's no way to buy a cart, and there is a ROM available to purchase, but it is encrypted, and only works on a flash cart that hasn't been sold in years.  If you missed out on it being for sale via a forum thread, you are out of luck.  I looked on ebay for a cart but I haven't seen one for sale in 6 months.   I am not going to pay $300+ for an LTO flash just to play 1 game (going ebay price, if you can even find one for sale.  I don't think there's any up right now actually). 

IT'S NOT FOR YOU HATER!!!1!!

Aren't you glad that Tommy was able to show you how a product is made and shipped? I bet watching the success of Amico shipping has been wondrous help to all those making and shipping products.

tumblr_f722739824b2e135d7ec650decfd862b_45bd9857_400.gif.00c923c13cf77fac21efdea3b690e53d.giftumblr_53bad1cc6c50dc5bca72d4e10c3e914a_e9595d05_500.gif.830dc3aa794bf56a8ae2da2c45940d83.giftumblr_cfd12bc16aeccad3767b0b9f91bf2665_23af4103_640.thumb.gif.79829506489bd6ba1f836471193c27f4.gif

Edited by MrBeefy
Got to get some use out of the Metroid one before 2024 rolls around.
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, kevtris said:

Yeah, about that...anything you see Elektronite on unfortunately will be overpriced and include LTO encryption on the ROMs.   I don't want to go on too much of a rant about it here, because I know there's some fans of Elektronite products, but I have a very low opinion of the guy.    He actually has a lot in common with Tommy in that he has a deluded sense of self importance and loves to argue on social media.   He was recently in Intellivision homebrew facebook pages spreading misinformation about Backbit products until he got called out as who he was and why he had a vested interest in LTO.   

I've contacted KAI before hoping that he would put his work out without the extra bloat, but I never heard back.

On 12/14/2022 at 2:24 PM, SteveTheColecoDude said:

Tommy trying to trick people into thinking their Dynablaster game and the people making it was somehow related to Bomberman/Konami because twice in the very early 90s Konami used that title was always amusing/annoying.

Hey now! Tommy said he totally could've afforded to get the Bomberman license from Konami if he wanted.

Notice how Tommy scratches his nose in the video right as he says that? He' s such a liar! 🤣

Edited by Pink
  • Haha 3