IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

1 hour ago, Wizewonathome said:

Are you still crying 😢 over spilt milk. Here is a 🦴 to naw on while you wait.

$11,590,940 is more than “spilt milk” and I I don’t think I’ll ever understand how fans of Mattel Intellivision willingly associate themselves with this grift, especially after all Intellivision Entertainment has done (and not done). 

image0.thumb.jpeg.83476b03691269c0cfc54230b1d7dea6.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

So true. Which IPs will be next? I think the best one they have now is Night Stalker. Everything else is generic unless someone can remind me of something I'm forgetting.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Most of the best games for the original Intelllivision were either license deals, ports or published by third parties after all.

I dare say that the AD&D games might be worth something if they could be reunited with that license, but seeing as that didn't happen in the past five years it's probably so much of a money-pit-vanity-project that even Tommy Tallarico didn't want to go there.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

$11,590,940 is more than “spilt milk” and I I don’t think I’ll ever understand how fans of Mattel Intellivision willingly associate themselves with this grift, especially after all Intellivision Entertainment has done (and not done). 

The point being, there is still crying over what has been. Get over it, and get on with your lives. As my parents used to say, and I will repeat it, it is no use crying over spilt milk.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

How will I have summertime fun when I don't have an Amico to play cornhole on while grilling? 😫😫😫

20230615_172302.thumb.jpg.98d9064a3406ea86d31e3e29e35890eb.jpg

Play an actual system that exists or create your own!  "The Beefyvision".  Make it look like a hooded BBQ instead of a Footbath.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Wizewonathome said:

The point being, there is still crying over what has been. Get over it, and get on with your lives. As my parents used to say, and I will repeat it, it is no use crying over spilt milk.

tissue.gif.0b58b5216b5265ee6c638c3c5969ba08.gif

• Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

Yeah at this point it's just celebrating the selling off and stripping the corpse of Intellivision. Which if they were Intellivision fans, they shouldn't like. Well unless they don't care about what Keith and them did. 🤷

Funny how people are still thermonuclear butthurt if you point out concerns or issues. Some people just don't like reality I guess.

36 minutes ago, Matt_B said:

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Most of the best games for the original Intelllivision were either license deals, ports or published by third parties after all.

I dare say that the AD&D games might be worth something if they could be reunited with that license, but seeing as that didn't happen in the past five years it's probably so much of a money-pit-vanity-project that even Tommy Tallarico didn't want to go there.

Yeah Cloudy = generic dungeon game. The name is a basic geographical landmark. It would be like removing Zelda and Link and calling BotW, Wide Open Plains with nondescript hero.

Exciting!

Even Night Stalker could use some more character. Enter the Gungeon is really the evolution of that game. It just seems to be an issue for any of the old games that didn't have a company continually evolving the IP in some way.

1 minute ago, Matt_B said:

PS3 Health Grill for the win!

Sony officially marks the end of the PS3

🤣🤣🤣

First console where all games are rated NSFV. (Not Safe For Vegans)

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Wizewonathome said:

Yes! I’ve missed TT sycophants creeping in here to tell us to move on or to be more positive. I hope this courageous stance and original, well thought out point will give you extra points at the next shill conclave.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

Yes! I’ve missed TT sycophants creeping in here to tell us to move on or to be more positive. I hope this courageous stance and original, well thought out point will give you extra points at the next shill conclave.

There were only 5 fans with confirmed fake alt accounts all along. :P

And I'm positive. I'm pretty positive it isn't coming out at this point. It must be hard knowing you are a fan of vaporware. 🤣

I mean the critical thinking on some around this is quite low. Just go back through the thread and you can see where if you say something like, "I don't think it will reach the target like they want." It somehow registers in their brain, "OMG YOU ARE A HATER AND WANT THIS TO FAIL!" Even on recent videos like Creeps you will see idiots claiming LOOK ITS REAL! 🤣 When people didn't say it wasn't real, or it didn't exist in some prototype/proof of concept capacity.

They are so dumb they aren't questioning why all these "production/pilot units" are black. The first production run is going to be turd woodgrain and grimace purple. If these were actually production test units they should be in those respective colors.

I speculate at this point they are re-purposing old shells/boards and giving them to these guys to get them to sign an NDA in hopes they shut up and don't make a bad situation worse.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, digdugnate said:

This isn't your Facebook safe space, buddy, this is Amico Neverland.  :)  Enjoy the trip!

and by the way, it's GNAW.  GNAW

No man this guy is right- if he comes here and tells us to shut up, we will (since he’s the first to ever ask that). Then the Amico will be released! Phil is sitting on a pile of 50k units but won’t release them unless we all show gratitude for his efforts to fight against the evils of Nintendo and Sony.  Also somehow the Playdate, VCS, and Evercade don’t exist.

• Haha 7

Argh! I GIVE UP! I can't twirl my moustache and cackle with glee over my evil plans to ruin TT, the man whom I HATE and want destroyed (as opposed to simply laughing at an idiot running a business into the ground) and have DEDICATED MY LIFE to defeating, anymore. Such a withering attack has caused my coal-hard TROLL HEART to break into pieces! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I must go to the Hater Hospital now and then recuperate in my sweaty Cheeto-stained mom's basement, which clearly I still live in because all of us HATERS are nincompoops and losers collectively purely by reason of making fun of Amico!

Goodbye, my HATER BRETHREN! I hope much stronger and powerful DEMONIC TROLLS can really see TT utterly DESTROYED like we all so desperately want in order to make us not look like losers!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, jerseystyle said:

No man this guy is right- if he comes here and tells us to shut up, we will (since he’s the first to ever ask that). Then the Amico will be released! Phil is sitting on a pile of 50k units but won’t release them unless we all show gratitude for his efforts to fight against the evils of Nintendo and Sony.  Also somehow the Playdate, VCS, and Evercade don’t exist.

morning bartender GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, jerseystyle said:

Don't ask them to do an update or send an email either. They are so incompetent that Phil doing an update delays the Amico at least 6 months to a year! 🤣

2 hours ago, digdugnate said:

This isn't your Facebook safe space, buddy, this is Amico Neverland.  :)  Enjoy the trip!

Neverland as in the rocketship is never going to land?

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.thumb.gif.60696967dc4c3542b4187af289abfac5.gif

11 minutes ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

Argh! I GIVE UP! I can't twirl my moustache and cackle with glee over my evil plans to ruin TT, the man whom I HATE and want destroyed (as opposed to simply laughing at an idiot running a business into the ground) and have DEDICATED MY LIFE to defeating, anymore. Such a withering attack has caused my coal-hard TROLL HEART to break into pieces! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I must go to the Hater Hospital now and then recuperate in my sweaty Cheeto-stained mom's basement, which clearly I still live in because all of us HATERS are nincompoops and losers collectively purely by reason of making fun of Amico!

Goodbye, my HATER BRETHREN! I hope much stronger and powerful DEMONIC TROLLS can really see TT utterly DESTROYED like we all so desperately want in order to make us not look like losers!

With your free time may I suggest some games to play? Get the family friendly Amicade to play, Astro Clash, Shark Park, and Ski Fall for the expensive price of FREE!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2457970/Amicade/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

With your free time may I suggest some games to play? Get the family friendly Amicade to play, Astro Clash, Shark Park, and Ski Fall for the expensive price of FREE!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2457970/Amicade/

This is objectively amazing and a perfect capper on the whole Amico saga and the types of games that caused so much "passion" among older gamers. We literally never need another post after this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Jr. Beefy enjoyed Shark Park. And to think I didn't need to buy a $350 console to have that fun with him.

AMICADE SAVED MY FAMILY AND GAMING!

These are the best games ever and are going to make Nintendo scared. I hear they are watching the Amicade and are scared about how this will outsell their Switch. Thanks to Gaterooze for bringing gaming back to the fun days! I'm going to order an Amicade in all 4 colors, and then order some for my kid's school, and then for my friends and family who hate gaming.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, gaterooze_ink said:

I'm going to disqualify your entry on the leaderboard due to interference and assistance by your son. KARMA ENGINE.

I heard the Karma Engine was just made up BS! 

FywzF6SXgAMeWiV.thumb.png.dad67a4bbdb5355a0bc75cda85877889.png

That game cover needs more woodgrain.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Jr. Beefy enjoyed Shark Park. And to think I didn't need to buy a $350 console to have that fun with him.

AMICADE SAVED MY FAMILY AND GAMING!

These are the best games ever and are going to make Nintendo scared. I hear they are watching the Amicade and are scared about how this will outsell their Switch. Thanks to Gaterooze for bringing gaming back to the fun days! I'm going to order an Amicade in all 4 colors, and then order some for my kid's school, and then for my friends and family who hate gaming.

@MrBeefy I digress from the Amico circus, appologies. #hijack.. but is Jr still playing 2600 games?  How old is he now? .. curious due to my hiatus.   And it's not GAMING! Beefy FFS! .... it's GAMMING!  (reference for the old taco chimps 💋  God bless Brandon)

Now back to your regular scheduled shitshow .....

chirping.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Spriggy said:

@MrBeefy I digress from the Amico circus, appologies. #hijack.. but is Jr still playing 2600 games?  How old is he now? .. curious due to my hiatus.   And it's not GAMING! Beefy FFS! .... it's GAMMING!  (reference for the old taco chimps 💋  God bless Brandon)

Now back to your regular scheduled shitshow .....

chirping.gif

Jr is a toddler now. He is basically an "Amico baby". Which is funny because he will probably leave the demographic age before they officially cancel everything.

He played on the AtGames 2600 handheld recently. Doesn't help I haven't fired up the 2600 recently either.

• Like 2

On 6/16/2023 at 1:19 AM, MrBeefy said:

They are so dumb they aren't questioning why all these "production/pilot units" are black. The first production run is going to be turd woodgrain and grimace purple. If these were actually production test units they should be in those respective colors.

I speculate at this point they are re-purposing old shells/boards and giving them to these guys to get them to sign an NDA in hopes they shut up and don't make a bad situation worse.

Since there's no manufacturing they aren't from a pilot of the hardware manufacturing process.  However they can pilot the software provisioning process part of manufacturing, and test those units in the field interacting with their server systems.  If they were to ever get this thing in manufacturing would pre-production have to use the same colour plastics.

10 hours ago, Rev said:

How many Amico test systems can be sent out and unboxed to peoples homes before they need to be approved by UL?  

These pre-production prototypes would be expensive to produce, they could do as many as they can afford, so not many.

• Confused 1