IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

You kiddies are still climbing this wall with your sordid comments, as to what didn’t happen. What will happen, will happen, when the time cones to pass. What is is the past is passed, and what the future holds is in the hands, of those, that have held the past. There are much more important things to be concerned about in life, than a console, that could have been. As for $100.00 outlay at the beginning, well, I have got more entertainment out of these posts, than going to a bar, and spending $1000.00’s over the past 5 plus years. I don’t need to cry in my drink, as a lot of posters here have, just because what was, was. The $100.00, was a great lottery ticket.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 3

10 minutes ago, Wizewonathome said:

You kiddies are still climbing this wall with your sordid comments, as to what didn’t happen. What will happen, will happen, when the time cones to pass. What is is the past is passed, and what the future holds is in the hands, of those, that have held the past. There are much more important things to be concerned about in life, than a console, that could have been. As for $100.00 outlay at the beginning, well, I have got more entertainment out of these posts, than going to a bar, and spending $1000.00’s over the past 5 plus years. I don’t need to cry in my drink, as a lot of posters here have, just because what was, was. The $100.00, was a great lottery ticket.

Oh good, another post telling people not to discuss or complain about a relevant disaster on a discussion forum.

And sure, the cost of the deposit and the cost of the empty game boxes are not a huge amount of money in the grand scheme of things, but it's still lost money. The money was not given for the "entertainment" of the business disaster, but tangible goods.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Wizewonathome said:

26 minutes ago, Bill Loguidice said:

Oh good, another post telling people not to discuss or complain about a relevant disaster on a discussion forum.

And sure, the cost of the deposit and the cost of the empty game boxes are not a huge amount of money in the grand scheme of things, but it's still lost money. The money was not given for the "entertainment" of the business disaster, but tangible goods.

Glad you're here to sort us out, Wizeone!  Don't know what I'd do without you.   Oh, wait, I DO know... 

Edited by digdugnate
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Wizewonathome said:

image.png.08d3874882bdced7b914ab8148f68e6d.png

• Haha 9

Just think of how much fun some of us have had without putting in the $100. Sounds like you really got ripped off to put in that much for the fun.

This what you meant by time cones?

capture.jpg.50a54c850b19027837bca3baade8ef9a.jpg

:D

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I have got more entertainment out of these posts, than going to a bar, and spending $1000.00’s over the past 5 plus years. I don’t need to cry in my drink, as a lot of posters here have, just because what was, was. 

And that's kind of why we do it, for the most part -- entertainment.  😁  You get entertainment from watching kiddies "climbing this wall" and we get entertainment from watching the massive train wreck that this thing has become.  So it sounds like we're on the same page, mostly.

• Like 9

Not a fan of this kind of rhetoric. 

1. It's only $100, you must be poor.

2. All this over a video game console?

3. People are dying of covid/Russian invasion/actual problems, why don't you worry about that instead?

4. If you don't like it, why do you pay attention to it?

5. How do you know you don't like it, if you haven't even tried it?

6. Why would Tommy Tallarico throw away his reputation on a scam?

7. Why don't you trust Phil Adam, since he's been an industry veteran for decades?

8. Why are you so against people having fun?

9. Why do you hate families?

10. You must work for Nintendo or be a blind fanboy or a "gaming racist."

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

3. People are dying of covid/Russian invasion/actual problems, why don't you worry about that instead?

7. Why don't you trust Phil Adam, since he's been an industry veteran for decades?

But it's not like other consoles ever attract this type of commentary, amirite?

Oh, wait...

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, Bill Loguidice said:

That person was in the official Facebook group constantly being aggressive telling people to stop crying, talking about wetting their diapers amongst many other weird and hostile defenses. He was told about to stop a couple of times but kept coming back and immediately acting in the same way.

Very strange stuff but a great testament to the kind of people Tommy attracted.

Edited by SteveTheColecoDude
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Wizewonathome said:

Donny Dallarico??? Is that you.

• Haha 10

5 hours ago, Wizewonathome said:

Hahaha… man do you condescend to everyone in your life or just those who aren’t carrying water for TT?  Once again, it’s awesome when random cultists show up to tell us what we should and shouldn’t talk about.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Flojomojo said:

I thought it was funny how I didn't have a Switch at the beginning of this ordeal and some here at AA thought I did. 😅 

The reality was IF they weren't so innept there was a chance I would have got an Amico before I got a Switch. My lack of getting a Switch early, wasn't because I was scared and afraid of new things that have evolved. It does seem like a majority of diehards know little to nothing of gaming since the 1990s.

Here is 2/3s of a year's worth of testing right here from DJC.

evel_knievel_djc_playtime.thumb.jpg.35615a7f2559d89bb187b3265723ea27.jpg

He's averaged a total playtime of not quite 5 minutes a month playing EK. Some "testing". 🤭

25 minutes ago, jerseystyle said:

Hahaha… man do you condescend to everyone in your life or just those who aren’t carrying water for TT?  Once again, it’s awesome when random cultists show up to tell us what we should and shouldn’t talk about.

We aren't the one's who blew through money and can't make a plan to get the console to market. They are just projecting and crying over us not joining a cult mindset. All they have is attacking people because there is nothing tangible for them to even attempt to defend that Amico is great or whatever. They never have, and most likely never will. If it releases it would fail hard and remove any hope and dreams of it being the next Wii...er...Switch.

They are so dumb to think that us talking/joking about it has anything to do with Intellivision's impotence. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Wizewonathome said:

It was a dumpster fire that burned so bright, that it's still keeping us warm. Come into the warmth instead of standing out in the cold!

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

Let's talk about the fact this cat is spending thousands at the bar. That seems like it might be a sign of something.

He doesn't realize how much cheaper prostitutes ladies of the evening are?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

Let's talk about the fact this cat is spending thousands at the bar. That seems like it might be a sign of something.

Can't risk sobering up.  Might have to face the grim reality of the Amico situation.

But more importantly, let's talk about the fact this user is a cat.

Grand Prix Diary on Twitter: ".@ForceIndiaF1 sign Jose ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

9 hours ago, Wizewonathome said:

Whoa, when did the Ultimate (Amico) Warrior show up? For a minute there I thought I was hearing something that was on Saturday Nights Main Event!

“Fear! Fear is an aberration! Fear is the air that cowards breathe! Fear is the first taste of defeat! The Warrior only breathes the air of the brave and Warrior only feasts on the fruit of victory!”

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, MarioMan88 said:

Whoa, when did the Ultimate (Amico) Warrior show up? For a minute there I thought I was hearing something that was on Saturday Nights Main Event!

“Fear! Fear is an aberration! Fear is the air that cowards breathe! Fear is the first taste of defeat! The Warrior only breathes the air of the brave and Warrior only feasts on the fruit of victory!”

r5-h60pf-jwJI-WjkI1z3kNoq1XmozFtoxSykwwr

• Haha 5