IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

6 minutes ago, digdugnate said:

which email address did you email to get this response from John?

Email was originally sent to: info@intellivisionentertainment.com

This was John Alvarado's reply email: support@intellivision.zohodesk.com

I also got a response from Bill Fisher: bfisher-sa@intellivision.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So glad I cancelled and got my refund 2 years ago. Once I saw how bad their financials were, I knew it was gunna be a disaster and I immediately requested the refund. Thankfully got the $100 back very quickly at that time. I feel bad for anyone that waited and still hasn’t gotten their money back, but honestly, the writing has been on the wall for a long time now. This thing has been a total catastrophe for over 2 years and it was very easy to see that.

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, CurlyQ said:

Email was originally sent to: info@intellivisionentertainment.com

This was John Alvarado's reply email: support@intellivision.zohodesk.com

I also got a response from Bill Fisher: bfisher-sa@intellivision.com

Zohodesk costs $14 / month for "Standard" and $23 / month for "Professional.:

Standard provides "All the essential support features to augment your customer service team"

Professional provides "Simplified collaboration and process automation functionalities for fast-growing teams"

Zohodesk pricing

Edited by rayik
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CPUWIZ said:

Even in handheld form, with a screen, for a quarter or less in price.

Yeah, I never understood their need to design the thing with 3 different boards.

Maybe we should help the faithful roll their own more authentic Amico. I will start.

1) I think they would need a chunk of these. Does 118 sound like too many? https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/murata-electronics/GRM033R61A104KE84D/4904676?s=N4IgTCBcDaICwE4AMBaAjEgbADjelAcgCIgC6AvkA

2) Maybe around 16 of these. https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/tdk-corporation/C1005X5R0J475M050BC/2732830?s=N4IgTCBcDaICxwKwFoDsBmAnCgjMgcgCIgC6AvkA

3) Maybe 61 of these. https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/murata-electronics/GRM033R60J105MEA2D/4213369?s=N4IgTCBcDaICwE4AMBaAjAdiQNjisKAcgCIgC6AvkA

4) 5 of these. https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/samsung-electro-mechanics/CL05A475MP5NRNC/3887140?s=N4IgTCBcDaIIxgOwDYC0cAsAOMrcDkAREAXQF8g

5) And 2 of these. They are out of stock. I wonder what the lead time is? https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/murata-electronics/GRM033R61E102KA01D/6606081?s=N4IgTCBcDaICwE4AMBaAjHOBWM6UDkAREAXQF8g

Whew. Designing is hard work. No wonder IE didn't do much of anything and went for beer parties instead. :P

Will this dishonest little weasel spend the rest of his life dodging the Amico and it's horrendous failures? Will he ever man-up and confront his demons? Or, will he continue to sweep everything under the rug?

tommy-tallarico-intellivision-amico-fig-investrors-vgl-video-games-live-hbomberguy-oof.thumb.jpg.c90ffda9ad20c537e40cf69d1081f4cb.jpg

Dude needs to do some serious soul-searching.

I'd pay good money to watch him debate hbomberguy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CurlyQ said:

Will this dishonest little weasel spend the rest of his life dodging the Amico and it's horrendous failures? Will he ever man-up and confront his demons? Or, will he continue to sweep everything under the rug?

tommy-tallarico-intellivision-amico-fig-investrors-vgl-video-games-live-hbomberguy-oof.thumb.jpg.c90ffda9ad20c537e40cf69d1081f4cb.jpg

Dude needs to do some serious soul-searching.

I'd pay good money to watch him debate hbomberguy.

You would hope his recent loss will have maybe triggered some soul searching. However, considering he has been the way he is for decades I don't think he will change in the long run.

9 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

If the controller section on the console would look more like taco holders, all you haters would shut up!

Mmmmmm tacos. Maybe it was catching on fire and that's why they couldn't pass certs. You could grill your fajita meat in one port and toast the tortilla in the other port.

6 hours ago, CurlyQ said:

Guinness Book of World Records - Best Air Guitar Player 🎸

I think this is also how he responded to posts on AA.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

For about $5 less than an Amico game you could have this slab of meat. Warning NSFV.

20240628_095829.thumb.jpg.6bccbf7a5286ebc3408bae586d65ab6f.jpg

Which I sliced up grilled and made taco salad with!

20240628_114915.thumb.jpg.e0ea88c647791af0a47c11dad53a957f.jpg

I know it's not tortillas but it's still good!

Kids love Amico more than they do food. We have data and did many focus groups. We put food on the table and an Amico next to it. Kids chose the Amico every time. They LOVE Amico :)

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

Kids love Amico more than they do food. We have data and did many focus groups. We put food on the table and an Amico next to it. Kids chose the Amico every time. They LOVE Amico :)

That's why the Amico doesn't exist. The kids got hungry and ate them all.