IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

14 minutes ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

The wrapping paper can be read as "Oh" repeated which would have been the kids reaction upon opening it.

They said Oh because they got the super rare Biplanes with messed up font.... because they are totally going to rerelease that game! VARIANT!

Doge Wow GIF

• Haha 3

Some of the faithful are trying to get a head of their kids resenting them for buying them Amico games. Hopefully Wild Bill's family doesn't frequent AtariAge.

5jgeix9tl9id1.thumb.jpeg.217e55d291e09e67109dbe592f3d62f4.jpeg

I mean he is either the biggest POS, or his family has to be the biggest POSs for him to want to trade them over that polished shit shovelware games....

Poop GIF by matthewjocelyn

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2024 at 8:42 AM, SegaMasterSystemPunk said:

No, rebel diapers don't count.

Tbf their fanbase very well might need those at their stage in life.

I wonder if the guy who burned the Pat shirt has decided to burn his Amico shirt yet? That was some high quality cult loyalty stunt there.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, frankodragon said:

Or possibly...

image.png.9b6c38e328563888e6fb68dd8b939312.png

Oh there was plenty of splurging in the ego thread.

On a separate note, junior and I just beat Hungry Shark World. Fun arcade type game that's evolved beyond boring Shark Shark. It's not only better made, but cheaper. You can either play in long or short bursts. There's a bunch of unlockables to come back for more.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, digdugnate said:

One month ago... still on the launchpad!

r/Intellivision_Amico - 1 month since John spoke positively about Evel Knievel and Finnigan Fox

I can't imagine Alvarado types this stuff with a straight face.  And what about the actual Amico console?  Is it officially cancelled yet?  The little fans left probably don't care about an Android version, they want the version and the console that they signed up for.

• Like 2

that evel game is probably the most well tested one they have.  first it was released a decade ago as a freemium title so it would've been debugged then, and second they showed this game off on nearly every video with 4 people playing the minigame.  what else is left?  I guess custom controller skins with button function hints!   "press a button to jump"  "press another button to accelerate".  it isn't like this game is difficult to figure out. 

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, kevtris said:

that evel game is probably the most well tested one they have.  first it was released a decade ago as a freemium title so it would've been debugged then, and second they showed this game off on nearly every video with 4 people playing the minigame.  what else is left?  I guess custom controller skins with button function hints!   "press a button to jump"  "press another button to accelerate".  it isn't like this game is difficult to figure out. 

HOW DARE YOU THREAD SIT HERE AFTER MAKIMG FUN OF MY WIFE AND OTHER STUFF AND NOW COMMENT!!!!! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW ABOUT VIDEOGAMES AND HARDWARE. DID YOU KNOW MIYAMOTO ASKED ME TO STOP WORKING ON METROID PRIME!?!?

• Haha 5