IGNORED

Happy July 4th!

45 minutes ago, Leonard Smith said:

I was just there a few hours ago!

I set the daily high scores on Centipede, Pac-Man, Jr Pac-Man, Black Widow and Space Duel!  

That’s great! Funspot is real busy at the moment, as to be expected.

I noticed poor maintenance on a couple of their machines and reported the issue(s) to one of the employees here. The Rampage machine (George’s side) had a bad button and Kung Fu Master’s joystick was really bad (i.e. sometimes unresponsive).

It’s really sad when prior patrons are rough on the machines, ruining the experience for others.

Oh well… what can you do, right?

• Like 1

Just now, ColecoGamer said:

That’s great! Funspot is real busy at the moment, as to be expected.

I noticed poor maintenance on a couple of their machines and reported the issue(s) to one of the employees here. The Rampage machine (George’s side) had a bad button and Kung Fu Master’s joystick was really bad (i.e. sometimes unresponsive).

It’s really sad when prior patrons are rough on the machines, ruining the experience for others.

Oh well… what can you do, right?

I agree.  It's the damn tourists (Massholes mainly) that ruin it for others.

In addition to the games you stated, I noticed that Road Runner has a bad joystick (character moves up continually).  Xevious is unplayable as you can't move down consistently and SCI (Chase HQ clone) has got an issue with its steering wheel.

That said, the majority of their games are in good shape.  Considering the size of the place, that's pretty good.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Leonard Smith said:

I agree.  It's the damn tourists (Massholes mainly) that ruin it for others.

In addition to the games you stated, I noticed that Road Runner has a bad joystick (character moves up continually).  Xevious is unplayable as you can't move down consistently and SCI (Chase HQ clone) has got an issue with its steering wheel.

That said, the majority of their games are in good shape.  Considering the size of the place, that's pretty good.

I absolutely agree. On the bottom floor where I played MK2, the joysticks on both sides were trashed (unable to jump backwards on P1 side or walk back on P2 side).

I try not to be judgmental of others (I’m not implying you are), but I get what you mean about the Masshole comment. Lol  

At least Funspot is good about refunding tokens when you encounter a battered machine.

Edited by ColecoGamer
  • Like 1