IGNORED

Ninja Odyssey, TNT Cowboy, AF

Intymike

20 minutes ago, Ignorama said:

were these sold CIB at any point?

Not to my knowledge. There was first a cartridge only release. Later the boxes were ready and got shipped. And now finally the instructions and overlays were ready and got shipped. 

Complete releases will probably come in the near future. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mianrtcv said:

Is there a chance to order Cib copies?

No, Not really. I did Hatman a favour and sold him my personal copy. There are fewer than 100 cartridges allotted for Star Mercenary, Cat Attack!!! and The Pandora Incident. Any cartridges used for these games take away from those numbers. 

• Like 1

Will the folks who preordered Infiltrator and Robot Army get first shot at Star Mercenary, Cat Attack and the Pandora Incident as well?

Since those 3 are at least temporarily limited to under 100 copies,that would be nice if that is the case.

Thanks William for making all these games available for us Intellivision fans!??

18 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

Will the folks who preordered Infiltrator and Robot Army get first shot at Star Mercenary, Cat Attack and the Pandora Incident as well?

Since those 3 are at least temporarily limited to under 100 copies,that would be nice if that is the case.

Thanks William for making all these games available for us Intellivision fans!??

No. Folks who preordered Infiltrator and Robot Army get first shot at Infiltrator and Robot Army. There won't be any copies of those games going out aside from the preorders. 

11 minutes ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

No. Folks who preordered Infiltrator and Robot Army get first shot at Infiltrator and Robot Army. There won't be any copies of those games going out aside from the preorders. 

So the other 3 games are a totally separate entity/ballgame altogether?

Starting from scratch ordering wise etc.,so to speak?

3 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

So the other 3 games are a totally separate entity/ballgame altogether?

Starting from scratch ordering wise etc.,so to speak?

The Blue Sky Rangers should have a number of Star Mercenary copies available online at the start of the Portland Retro Gaming Expo. Keep your eye on the site the weekend of the show if you're not going. People who see me at the show can pay for their copy and I'll mail them when I return to Canada. I will probably have some Cat Attack!!! copies to pair with them as well. I won't be able to bring product to Portland due to customs/work issues aside from a sample. There is no fair way to distribute copies when there are fewer copies than demand. First come, first served. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...