IGNORED

Ray Jackson Reviews - Episode 3 - 0711 Spiele ProPaddle 2 Atari 5200 Paddle Controller

BIGHMW

I'll bet hardly any of you may even know that this 9at one time) was available for Big Sexy and works like a breeze with Super Breakout and Kaboom!-style controlled games, however I couldn't get her to work on Tempest the way we would've all hoped for but check this out! ENJOY!!!

• Like 7

Now this is a good video. 
I'm not at all familiar with the 5200, but I am aware of the polarizing analog joysticks.

It's great to see this reviewed and actually demonstrated on video.  
For some Atari fans on the fence with the 5200, it's reassuring to know that an alternative controller exists to better play Super Breakout and other paddle-type games.

• Like 3

Thanks for all the great comments and likes, I'm glad that most of my talent is still usable even at 56 but yes I have been trying to cut down on the gas guzzling unnecessary trips and staying at home and, yes, playing Atari (and ColecoVision too) at that, and have planned to film a few episodes of both ColecoVision EXTRA! And The Atari 5200 SuperReport for air this coming August and that will save me a ton of dough that I can use to keep up with all of my transitions I have been doing with going from music, as I am in my final year of recording music and transitioning to that nature of  being more of a presenter and maybe also using my other newfound skills as a beaded jewelry maker and launching a handmade beaded jewelry business called Ray's Beads, in which I mostly specialize in making necklace and bracelet/anklet sets in various themes, holidays and sports teams of any league of any sport. 

But yes I do have to cut back on the gas and driving other than for necessary trips and so far my new willpower is working well, by simply going more online and also putting on something on my home theater or home arcade setups, but I do on doing a lot more while spending less in the meantime, thank goodness for my tablet instead of firing up my laptop for all my webwork for most of it.

• Confused 1

That's by Ralf Puckner who was booted from AtariAge for a variety of reasons. He also got booted from the 5200 Facebook group for deliberately selling a product with the same name as the already-existing UAV mod.

He famously claimed he had a 5 Euro solution to making a standard CX52 "self-center". That was like 3 years ago. Crickets.

Edited by Lynxpro

1 hour ago, Lynxpro said:

That's by Ralf Puckner who was booted from AtariAge for a variety of reasons. He also got booted from the 5200 Facebook group for deliberately selling a product with the same name as the already-existing UAV mod.

He famously claimed he had a 5 Euro solution to making a standard CX52 "self-center". That was like 3 years ago. Crickets.

Well, interesting, well at least he did get one thing right but I didn't know he had such a bad reputation.