IGNORED

NEW GAME : Casimodo

tanuki

image.gif.3e638c217ef6e3ce2a73dfd526353b91.gifHello everyone.
Sorry if this new topic duplicates the previous one, but I can't edit the title of the older one.

Casimodo is finally available for pre-order for a release at the end of August : SHOP

ATTENTION: you can get a second alternative sticker by purchasing our Casimodo diorama ► see bottom of page.
Côté Gamers will refund you 2€ for the purchase of the game and the diorama at the same time. (refund through Paypal, maximum 48h after the purchase)

What is Casimodo?

Casimodo is a tribute to the famous Hunchback from Century Electronics, which has had several adaptations and sequels.

Jean-Philippe Méola allows ColecoVision fans to play as Casimodo, the hunchbacked hero of the game, in his quest to rescue Tiffany. But beware, each level is full of pitfalls and the beautiful girl herself will not let herself be saved by just anyone. Will you be able to express your love and become a true hero?

The Edition

The game comes in a high-quality 360-gram cardboard drawer box with foam wedges for the contents. The dimensions of this box are the same as for our other ColecoVision games, which will allow you to store your collection of Côté Gamers games without disparity.

Casimodo Colecovision Box

As always, our edition comes with a 42 pages bilingual English - French booklet in 10X15 format (21 pages for each language), 100% in color, printed on 130 grams high-quality paper. This booklet serves as an instruction manual and contains a making-of.

Casimodo ColecoVision instructions manual cover

Casimodo ColeocoVision instruction manual sample 1Casimodo ColeocoVision instructions manual sample 2

Casimodo ColeocoVision French manual extract 1Casimodo ColeocoVision instructions manual sample 3Casimodo ColeocoVision French manual extract 1Casimodo ColeocoVision instructions manual sample 4

ATTENTION

This game exists in two versions: normal and Club CG.
The content of each game is identical.
The Club CG box contains free bonuses exclusive to our club members. A specific sticker indicates that the box is a club version.

The exclusive contents are as follows:

A rampart, its ladder and bell, as well as the casimodo character in scale to be placed on the rampart.
Attention, the elements are in 3D printing. The character is printed on a transparent support.
The rampart with its bell measures 5 X 8 cm.

Casimodo ColecoVision diorama elements 3DCasimodo ColecoVision character KOCasimodo ColecoVision 3D model scenery display character KO

These elements will allow you to highlight the game box by placing them in front of it for example.

Casimodo ColecoVision Box and wall diorama 3D model

What if you recreate scenes from your favorite games?

If you wish, you can also purchase additional elements, sold in boxes separately, to make up a complete 3D scene of the game.
The additional elements are available ►on this page

This concept is the first in a series we hope to develop. Eventually, we will produce elements for other games, depending on the demand.

Our goal is to create a collection dedicated to the most iconic ColecoVision games. Imagine your game room and your collection, highlighted by a few dioramas? Here Casimodo, there Donkey Kong, elsewhere Pitfall, etc. Because we know that you are like us: big kids!

Casimodo ColecoVision Diorama 3D club Côté Gamers

ATTENTION THE ABOVE ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE STANDARD BOX

This diorama also contains an alternate label for the cartridge of the game :

Casimodo ColecoVision autocollant alternatif cartouche

image.gif

• Like 4

Does the duck come with the Club CG edition of the game?  The shop page for the diorama says that it does but it's not mentioned on the game page.

Also, does ordering the Club GG edition of the game and the diorama mean that we'll receive two of the gallows and bells, one with the game and one with the diorama?

2 hours ago, Ikrananka said:

Does the duck come with the Club CG edition of the game?  The shop page for the diorama says that it does but it's not mentioned on the game page.

Also, does ordering the Club GG edition of the game and the diorama mean that we'll receive two of the gallows and bells, one with the game and one with the diorama?

Yes, the duck is part of the CG edition. We'll add it on the game page.

You'll receive 2 gallows and bells.

59 minutes ago, Bomberman93 said:

How to order the Club CG edition as a Club member?

Nothing to do. If you are member of our club, you'll receive this version! Bonuses are 100% free.

Edited by tanuki
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Special Teams said:

I seemed to have gotten stuck trying to pre-order:

image.thumb.png.aac116a45218d53a933a4a1c7ae6863d.png

3 hours ago, Neogeoman said:

I'm a club member but your website says there are no carriers that will deliver to my address when I try to submit the order. Is there something wrong with your website or do you know longer ship to the United States?

Hello.

It's strange, we just did some tests and it seems to work.

Can you please try again? Maybe there was a problem with our server at some point.

On 7/21/2022 at 5:52 PM, evg2000 said:

I just ordered. I will be moving end of August or beginning of September. I won’t know my new address till mid to late August. Who should I contact when I have the new addresses?

thanks

Hello, You can contact us by mail, or on atari age through PM.

• Thanks 1

ATTENTION PLEASE : Some people have pointed out that our communication on the Casimodo game led them to believe that the game was part of the club. This is not the case, what is part of the club is the special version of the game.
All members who order Casimodo, will receive the special version instead of the normal version.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, youki said:

Tanuki has issue with his computer .  So i can give some news, i have.

We just completed the PCB this week, we got an un expected delay this summer .

I think Tanuki has already all the packaging.  So my guess , He should start shipping soon. 

Awesome!! Thank you so much and have a great day!!!

• 2 weeks later...