IGNORED

Previous owner was a critic, apparently

BigO

After some heavy analysis, I believe that the line between the two reviews on a single page, in contrast with the single word, indicates that the aspiring video game connoisseur felt that not just the one item on the page was "stupid," for example, but that both items were, in fact, "stupid." From this we can ascertain that both Buzzword! and Logic! are, in fact, stupid, and not simply Buzzword! as the top game on the page.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

After some heavy analysis, I believe that the line between the two reviews on a single page, in contrast with the single word, indicates that the aspiring video game connoisseur felt that not just the one item on the page was "stupid," for example, but that both items were, in fact, "stupid." From this we can ascertain that both Buzzword! and Logic! are, in fact, stupid, and not simply Buzzword! as the top game on the page.

Agreed.

The sophisticated nature of the commentary expertly layered into the original ephemera is at first not apparent, owed largely to the crude instrument employed to effect the overlay methodology employed by the as yet unknown pundit.

Thorough exegesis and decoding of the knowledge and wisdom presently held captive in this newly discovered work will likely take decades. Deeper analysis will undoubtedly uncover a foundation upon which future society will become inexorably, inextricably anchored. 

You know, like Wyld Stallyns.

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, BigO said:

Not the greatest image captures ever. But it's the best I could do with a few minutes, an aging cell phone, a piece of glass salvaged from a dumpster dive multi-function printer, and cobbled together yet-to-be-diffused LED array lighting on my IKEA table/workbench.

You did great as far as I’m concerned, I just wanted to see what the heck was going on, no need to archive this fine work for the ages. 

There was a brief moment in time when Odyssey2 seemed almost competitive with Atari and Mattel, if you were in the mood for it, and were willing to look past the absence of big names and just have fun. 

4 hours ago, Flojomojo said:

There was a brief moment in time when Odyssey2 seemed almost competitive with Atari and Mattel, if you were in the mood for it, and were willing to look past the absence of big names and just have fun. 

Played Acrobats for a while. It wasn't terrible. Had I not already experienced Circus with a paddle, I could see it being a favorite.

My joystick is a bit clunky. That long throw without a distinct, detectable switch actuation kinda lacks. I may bust out and adapt an arcade controller with microswitches and see if my experience improves.

Haven't tried KC or Pete yet. I'm not big on platformers and I think I seem to recall PAP being one.

Edited by BigO