IGNORED

Found some typos in the online manual.

JagMod

I was reading the online Reference Manual and came across several misspellings...

JagStudio supports BASIC, C and Assember languages.    <---Assember should be Assembler
JagStudio supports BASIC, C and Assembler languages.

Old RB+ Commands and their new Jagstudio equivelants  <---equivelants should be equivalents
Old RB+ Commands and their new Jagstudio equivalents

The conversion tool will recognise these and convert them to the format required. <---recognise should be recognize
The conversion tool will recognize these and convert them to the format required.

jsfLoadClut(palette_address,target_clut_number_of_indices) <---missing a comma
jsfLoadClut(palette_address,target_clut, number_of_indices)

If you wish to use the angle lookup, you MUST call this function to initialise it. <---initialise should be initialize
If you wish to use the angle lookup, you MUST call this function to initialize it. 

Print text at location rapLocate and allow concatination. <---concatination should be concatenation
Print text at location rapLocate and allow concatenation.

There are 8 sprites to sort and the highest Y values will be futher back in the z-order.    <---futher should be further
There are 8 sprites to sort and the highest Y values will be further back in the z-order.

Rename the two occurances of RUPDALL_FLAG to jsfVsyncFlag    <---occurances should be occurrences 
Rename the two occurrences  of RUPDALL_FLAG to jsfVsyncFlag

'color' is misspelled everywhere, but I'll let that one slide!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CyranoJ said:

Thanks we will update some of those - appreciate the checking!

however:   JagStudio is maintained by a Brit and an Aussie. Get used to seeing S instead of Z, and there is a U in colour you barbarian :)

aRjVVD5_700b.jpg

Edited by tbs123456
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, CyranoJ said:

Thanks we will update some of those - appreciate the checking!

however:   JagStudio is maintained by a Brit and an Aussie. Get used to seeing S instead of Z, and there is a U in colour you barbarian :)

I figured as much about the s/z thing.

I posted mainly because of the incorrect jsfLoadClut() prototype.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JagMod said:

I was reading the online Reference Manual and came across several misspellings...

JagStudio supports BASIC, C and Assember languages.    <---Assember should be Assembler
JagStudio supports BASIC, C and Assembler languages.

Old RB+ Commands and their new Jagstudio equivelants  <---equivelants should be equivalents
Old RB+ Commands and their new Jagstudio equivalents

The conversion tool will recognise these and convert them to the format required. <---recognise should be recognize
The conversion tool will recognize these and convert them to the format required.

jsfLoadClut(palette_address,target_clut_number_of_indices) <---missing a comma
jsfLoadClut(palette_address,target_clut, number_of_indices)

If you wish to use the angle lookup, you MUST call this function to initialise it. <---initialise should be initialize
If you wish to use the angle lookup, you MUST call this function to initialize it. 

Print text at location rapLocate and allow concatination. <---concatination should be concatenation
Print text at location rapLocate and allow concatenation.

There are 8 sprites to sort and the highest Y values will be futher back in the z-order.    <---futher should be further
There are 8 sprites to sort and the highest Y values will be further back in the z-order.

Rename the two occurances of RUPDALL_FLAG to jsfVsyncFlag    <---occurances should be occurrences 
Rename the two occurrences  of RUPDALL_FLAG to jsfVsyncFlag

'color' is misspelled everywhere, but I'll let that one slide!

Thanks for these, I have updated them in the next release (excluding a couple that aren't typos  ?)

• Haha 1